misty_drastifan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😲please dont take me wrong...
Marriage is not a game where the people can play in others emotions...
I always see one or other thing happens in marriage especially in Hindi soaps
recently their is the TB article saying Roli to marry Prem as Simar does not reach the venue
Shadi choti behen se and Griha pravesh badi behen karegi ware re wahh ðŸ˜¡
I know it is the serial but that does not mean that you can play in traditions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saritha30

recently their is the TB article saying Roli to marry Prem as Simar does not reach the venue
Shadi choti behen se and Griha pravesh badi behen karegi ware re wahh ðŸ˜¡

saritha  this is not  the first tym like this is shown in indian telly already choti bahu  also showed the same and ppl too watched it...
and regarding this marriage issue im damm sure  to give avika role importance  this things are done  if simar goes to her sasural  there will be no job to avika ... so only this things are done ...all trp keliye yaar
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wid u... They hv spoiled d fun nd d charm of this serial... I was happy that its nice nd cute serial but now after reading this article roli gets married to prem i hv started disliking d serial...
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzz don't doing like this roli is a small girl how could happen  like dis plz zzz
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope siamr marry's prem...god if thay get roli to marry him this is gonna be really stupid
PavaniShiny thumbnail
This serial is so great dat without even completing 75 episodes (i guess)Everyone started saying worst serial.
-Cskluv- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinybandi

This serial is so great dat without even completing 75 episodes (i guess)Everyone started saying worst serial.

sooper like 😉 🤣 ya first they said  its vivah copy  now choti bahu ,bv and uttran copy...what u think what will be next 🤣
🤣 aur  ek thing notice kiii tb article mai 76  comments ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† im sure this week chask meter rating will increase  🤣Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
monachweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saritha30

Shadi choti behen se and Griha pravesh badi behen karegi ware re wahh😡

i totally agree with u saritha!wat the hell they r shwng?hw could rolli marry prem?if ths happens this is the most bakwas serial and with ths track they wil loose many viewers.hope cv's wont let ths happen!
SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Obviously, the article is right, because Simar didn't get there in time.  I'm done with this show.  Sick concept and horrible way to make Avika the lead instead.  She's a child with a unibrow.  I don't want to see her as the lead.  She's a kid

Anyways, will wait and watch the wedding episodes and if this is true...finished.
chichi9999 thumbnail
I am sure this serial will go off air soon.. as colour will not like to have such boring and bakwaas show going on and on.. 

Ans Roli is just a kid how can she marry prem and no one will come to know.. even if they have Veil on Roli , Prem will come to know when he will Fill her maang ot put mangalsutra.. and if that happens then CV of this serial thinks audience are fools . I am sure they are done.. and finished... soon...

Who like to watch such stupid shows ..when there are many good shows..
Edited by chichi9999 - 12 years ago