Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav and Khushi have for the past few days been wondering whatz wrong with them. Khushi is no longer herself and Arnav is struggling to look into the mirror lest he notices another man in there. 
With all these discussions on about their marriage, i am all set to embrace it, since it is obviously not going to be a marriage, in its conventional sense but a marriage of two souls. A symbolic marriage.
The fact that Khushi was destined to be there despite being told otherwise, Arnav not wanting to go there but doing it only for his Di's sake, and them meeting, and him being awestruck on seeing her, were like a perfect setting up of the entire scene. 
So the Raizada thaali lands up in Khushi's hands, that could also mean, she is cheenoing someone's adhikar, but why be pessimists .. it just means the time has to embrace reality and see what fate has to tell you ...
Arnav didnt want to come with his sister, He knew Khushi would be at the same mandir, what are the chances that his sub-conscious mind didnt want to see her and be around her?
In a similar way, what if Khushi really wanted to see him, but she didnt know it herself ...
She is still coping with her feelings for this man, and she doesnt even know their lives unknowingly are so connected ...
What forced Arnav to run to her rescue .. he was that far away .. may be his heart knew something was amiss, something was going wrong and hence though he didnt constantly look at her,he  always had an eye on her ...
The CVs deliberately made Arnav smile a little when La entered .. yes, she looked supposedly hot ...and everyone loves the arm candy they flaunt .. why else would they want one? this man was totally unmoved by the fact that the girl fasted for him ... it seemed like no big deal .. and then they went on to establish a constrast as Khushi entered, everything stopped, everything changed, atleast in the Raizada Chamber of Hearts !!😆😆 
Whats with this man? He is more angry and annoyed than confused. He is responsible as hell, which is why he knows the reason for his trouble needs attention !!
So now with the mileu set, him carrying her, perhaps breaking her fast, not knowing where to allow her to rest, taking her straight to god, sindhoor landing on them, and the entire family witnessing it, would need not necessarily mean they are married !! it would just show how cruel fate is. It would just show how two unwilling individuals have been brought together with its signs, signals and unexplained feelings for one another... Are we to call in love ? Or are we to feel happy two beautiful looking people are now paired with one another ... Anjali, dadi etc like Khushi already .. But what about Khushi's family ... they dont like the Raizada's one bit ... !!  so today, if this instance is considered as nothing and they go back to their respective homes, they will still be forced to think of one another, why what happened, happened and if they are actually meant to be ...

Are they??

Mil Kabhi Dono ...
Kya teri isme hai raza ...??

Those are the lines right in the song?

Love,
Niha
Edited by Galarcher - 12 years ago
lovely post niha 🤗

loved da way u described arnav's & kushi's subconscious ever so beautifully. both are fallin for each other and none have any idea abt it

he's fully aware of her actions and no wonder he caught glimpses of her faintish mood. she ws da same, no sooner arnav went missin from her view, she wandered where he ws... 

man im dyin to see hw dese two finally realize their feelings towards each other.. i bet arnav's da first to realize (just like i assumed from da very beginning)  
Well I miss da giggle wala icon da most here... 😛

Beautiful post Nihu! 👏🤗

Loved da way u told abt der sub conscious mind 😳... n da contrast btwn... (ahem 🤔)... La's entry n Khushi's entry... yes... he stood rootd at his place fr sumtym ven he saw Khushi... den carried on wid his fone ... his heart skippd a beat n i am damn sure he heard some violin tunes 😆😉

Khushi is affected by Arnav... But Arnav has started changing as a person... so he is way mor affected by her... 😳

Thu hi batha mere maula..
thu hi batha mere rabba...
faasle  meelon ke hai...
dono hai alag disha...
kabie yeh mil paayenge...
nahi kissiko hai pata...
She was supposd to go to another temple... bt she is forced to go to da same temple... she stops as soon as she sees him... he was far away frm her... but, He runs to save her... da same person who had once left her to fall dwn in da office... ran all da way to hold her hand... it was his choice dat changed the scenario dis tyme...😳
n if it goes da normal filmy way he wd b da one to break her fast 😳... till now in dis serial its all been happenin in a diffrnt way... ven we feel he wd drop her in his car... he asks her to tak an auto 🤔... so we hav to wait n watch here too! 😆 😛

ek baath uss mei bhi hai...
tho ek baath uss mei bhi hai...
hai doop sa woh agar...
woh chaandni raath si hai...
mil paaye kabie dono...
kya teri iss mei hai raza...
Der is a long way to go fr des two befr we get a proper confession... dey r meant to b togther... dats y dey reach each odr how much eva dey try to stay away... Like you said, Arnavs family like Khushi... bt her family hates him... bt des r nt big issues... a bit of convincing is all dat it wd take fr der opinion to change... 
But, even if dey r destined to b wid each odr... even if da signs show dat dey r meant fr each odr... even if des two realise da same... its der decision dat wd make da differnz!! der choice is wat wd change der fate!! 😳

I love dos lines... very very apt fr der situation!😳

Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
Hey ...🤗

their realisation will be super intense and it will drive us crsazy !!

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

lovely post niha 🤗

loved da way u described arnav's & kushi's subconscious ever so beautifully. both are fallin for each other and none have any idea abt it

he's fully aware of her actions and no wonder he caught glimpses of her faintish mood. she ws da same, no sooner arnav went missin from her view, she wandered where he ws... 

man im dyin to see hw dese two finally realize their feelings towards each other.. i bet arnav's da first to realize (just like i assumed from da very beginning)  
Thank You 😛

Originally posted by hkhb17

Niha, very well said!!!
Kash yahan Skype waala kissi icon hota 😛

Originally posted by LavZ

Res... 😳
reserving for Niha. I recognized you from your fonts!
very well said niha!!! nice post!:)
Nicely put Nihu!

Edited by eminent - 12 years ago
hi neha new here! i love the simplicity of ur wirting awesome u describe it beautifully i am loving this show & arhi jodi & the fact that the eagerness to c this two how they acknowledge the love that they have 4 each other awesome epi today but i hope they move the pooja now. tanx dear 4 the 
lovely  post!😊