Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .shona.

is chota rajan real?😆

yes he is he was threat to bollywood actors when bollywood was in grip of underworld...he is very much alive and still kicking in dubai and pakistan as said by indian intelligence agency "raw" 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_gun

yes he is he was threat to bollywood actors when bollywood was in grip of underworld...he is very much alive and still kicking in dubai and pakistan as said by indian intelligence agency "raw" 

I see. Why do they always add  "chota" to underworld ppl's name, ruins the personality😆 I hope shahid character isnt really gonna be named tht.
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shona.

I see. Why do they always add  "chota" to underworld ppl's name, ruins the personality😆 I hope shahid character isnt really gonna be named tht.

of course ekta will not name it"chohta rajan" otherwise ekta ka the end pakka hai
What????😲

Yup Shahid will be perfect as 'Chotta' Rajan.

Where is Meena? This will make her day.
interesting trivia: 
..i read in srk's biography by anupama chopra that chota rajan used to srk give srk "dhamki" calls...he became soo paranoid he started wearing a bullet proof jacket everywhere and even bought a bullet proof car...

apparently srk was also harassed by dawood ibrahim who used was offended by the chaiyya chaiyya song having the lyric as "paaon ke neeche jannat hogi"...so he used to make srk sing it to him on the phone and srk had to try and explain that it wasnt offensive...

fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

interesting trivia: 
..i read in srk's biography by anupama chopra that chota rajan used to srk give srk "dhamki" calls...he became soo paranoid he started wearing a bullet proof jacket everywhere and even bought a bullet proof car...

apparently srk was also harassed by dawood ibrahim who used was offended by the chaiyya chaiyya song having the lyric as "paaon ke neeche jannat hogi"...so he used to make srk sing it to him on the phone and srk had to try and explain that it wasnt offensive...

they were reports that sharukh came to industry with    help of underworld  with
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh! GASP. Yay! It would be fantastic if Shahid does this. Omg...im getting excited just thinking about it. But he should only do it if the script is good...OUATIM was superb. The squeal shouldn't be a disappointment.
Ahh...so excited! Yay Shah!🥳
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it wuld be awesome to see kareena and shahid in the same movie
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fire_gun

they were reports that sharukh came to industry with    help of underworld  with

That I've heard for the first time :)

But what smartie said about SRK being harassed by the underworld I've heard a couple of times..

Meena would love this 😆 Chota Rajan..😆 Anyways, if true and it happens, then Shahid-Kareena in one movie..yeah this movie will be in the news until it releases with a LOT of Shahid-Kareena-Saif articles..

It'll be a cool role for Shahid though..
.Alluring. thumbnail
shahid and kareena together?