Rules & Announcements

Google Plus Link Popularity Chart (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

kartikalakhani

kartikalakhani

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

well sorry but i do not support this idea. even with Google plus and FB account, we can create multiple IDs. so this will be like adding more loophole to the already existing one, that is of fake ids on I-F

AGREE...

VIJAY SIR...I'VE A REQUEST,CN U JUST REMOVE DISLIKE BUTTON FRM CELEBRITY FANCLUBS...THIS FEATURE IS REALLY IRRITATING!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022PraniiAnchi.kavyasammaneet_forever9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Google Plus Link Popularity Chart (Page 7)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Vijay,

i appreciate your new ideas in making IF a better place... but i have a complete different request here... i hope we don have such things.. i used to enjoy my time in IF last time... when this celebrity rankings were not of that much importance... i never used to comment on my favourites profile or put in efforts to keep my favourites on top... lately this year, the atmosphere has totally changed... and because of this, it has only led into the rat race and clashes between different fan groups... and the race have now even extended between two lead characters of the same show... im sure you know whom im referring to exactly... whatever we fans console ourselves that we love the couple equally, at the end of each ranking, if their 'personal' favourites arent at top, others go all out to making posts to show their unhappiness... it never used to be like this... i never had to be on my alert and spend my whole time on IF putting in efforts for my favourites like commenting and so on... since you have posted this, i thought its time i make my request here as i always wanted to do... i know its important to know and show who is on top and so on... but i wish this celebrity ranking esp for tellywiid stars to end... just hope u reconsider this... because all this celebrity ranking arent real as there are cases of MIDs(i don knw why they are allowed at first place) everywhere, not just restricted for the top stars... i only hope that this ranking is eradicated from IF system, so that there will be less fights and bashing between different fan groups and all members can come here and enjoy making frens and discussing about their favourite shows... this also applies to the CM ranking... i knw its not related to what u have posted, but i just wish you could look thru what i have requested...

Thank you...Big smile

Well said.  Completely agree  Thumbs Up.  It should be more easier  for  fans to be able to enjoy the show and show their apprecaition, instead  it has become like whatever time you can afford spend it on  increasing the ranks, which many may not like to do.   It is better no such system is there then all the MID problem will go off by itself.  In the end a show if it has to be popular will be popular,  IF should not become a  front for bashing and trying to diss down another show.  Let it be more  on  appreciation side rather than  competition or  race  thing.   Hope Mr. Vijay considers this. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022poo25ankita10Anchi.puthPranii-Gunners-maneet_forever9AASUSzaaratqfaria86Samraat_92ibelieveinpinkP.Kamaljit.Sean

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kartikalakhani

Originally posted by Pranii

well sorry but i do not support this idea. even with Google plus and FB account, we can create multiple IDs. so this will be like adding more loophole to the already existing one, that is of fake ids on I-F

AGREE...

VIJAY SIR...I'VE A REQUEST,CN U JUST REMOVE DISLIKE BUTTON FRM CELEBRITY FANCLUBS...THIS FEATURE IS REALLY IRRITATING!!!

Exactly , I dont even understand why a  person's opinion  should be  given an option to be disliked.  it is not done. Thumbs Down.  people should be able to say things in thier own conscience without worrying if someone else will like or dislike it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022PraniiAnchi.

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Can i make a request to u? instead of adding these new features, can u please solve the MID problem ?please please delete the MIDs.we don't want the new feature to be added!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022ankita10PraniiAnchi.kavyasam..VeenaGcian..faria86BatameezDil

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by zaara25

Vijay,

i appreciate your new ideas in making IF a better place... but i have a complete different request here... i hope we don have such things.. i used to enjoy my time in IF last time... when this celebrity rankings were not of that much importance... i never used to comment on my favourites profile or put in efforts to keep my favourites on top... lately this year, the atmosphere has totally changed... and because of this, it has only led into the rat race and clashes between different fan groups... and the race have now even extended between two lead characters of the same show... im sure you know whom im referring to exactly... whatever we fans console ourselves that we love the couple equally, at the end of each ranking, if their 'personal' favourites arent at top, others go all out to making posts to show their unhappiness... it never used to be like this... i never had to be on my alert and spend my whole time on IF putting in efforts for my favourites like commenting and so on... since you have posted this, i thought its time i make my request here as i always wanted to do... i know its important to know and show who is on top and so on... but i wish this celebrity ranking esp for tellywood stars to end... just hope u reconsider this... because all this celebrity ranking arent real as there are cases of MIDs(i don knw why they are allowed at first place) everywhere, not just restricted for the top stars... i only hope that this ranking is eradicated from IF system, so that there will be less fights and bashing between different fan groups and all members can come here and enjoy making frens and discussing about their favourite shows... this also applies to the CM ranking... i knw its not related to what u have posted, but i just wish you could look thru what i have requested...

Thank you...Big smile

Well said.  Completely agree  Thumbs Up.  It should be more easier  for  fans to be able to enjoy the show and show their apprecaition, instead  it has become like whatever time you can afford spend it on  increasing the ranks, which many may not like to do.   It is better no such system is there then all the MID problem will go off by itself.  In the end a show if it has to be popular will be popular,  IF should not become a  front for bashing and trying to diss down another show.  Let it be more  on  appreciation side rather than  competition or  race  thing.   Hope Mr. Vijay considers this. 

Thank you for agreeing with me... I was quite apprehensive about suggesting it... But Im glad i did... I just wish MORE people would agree with me and put forward this suggestion to Vijay... I mean because of this ranking, I cant even openly declare who i like, even though i have my own TOP FAV celebs... I just wish this place will be more friendly and peaceful than before and let the members and guests enjoy this place and embrace IF instead of the other way round... Because of this ranking, many have left this place... And all this ranking is bringing about a division among FAN groups... I don wish for that... And not just between leads from different shows, now fans of leads on the same shows are having bad fights and name-calling among themselves... which im totally against... If the forum has to be peaceful, then get rid of the ranking and chaska meter... That will not only lessen fights but also let everyone enjoy their time here...Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022ankita10-Gunners-kavyasamAASUSutopia88Samraat_92ibelieveinpinkP.Kamaljit.Sean

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
it's such a cool feature and as far as MIDs are concerned, I think compared to IF, Google and FB might have less MIDs...neither is the sole ranking system right now accurate so I don't think accuracy is an issue if you want to corporate google and facebook!

and yeah thanks a lot vijay for always bringing such pleasant changes.

arima2010

Groupbie

arima2010

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Vijay, you are a hypocrite. You added the celeb ranking feature just to raise the number of members on IF. You based it on the number of comments and views on celeb profile when you knew REALLY well that IF was not meant for members to go to celeb profile everday. If u actually were true minded you would have based the ranking on the number of discussion topics and replies in the forum and not in the celeb profile. And tell me what modifications or new attractive features hav u added to the each celeb profile that you gave it so importance to base your cunning ranking system on that page? Also if u say u really wanted fair rankings on a 98% mid filled place like IF, i say you vijay, you just are more crooked and evil than those speak asia guys. You all exploit basic human vertues like, we common mans love for stars and happiness. Vijay you are nothing but a bloody business man but dont forget your laws and ethics even if its on cyber world

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

Vijay, you are a hypocrite. You added the celeb ranking feature just to raise the number of members on IF. You based it on the number of comments and views on celeb profile when you knew REALLY well that IF was not meant for members to go to celeb profile everday. If u actually were true minded you would have based the ranking on the number of discussion topics and replies in the forum and not in the celeb profile. And tell me what modifications or new attractive features hav u added to the each celeb profile that you gave it so importance to base your cunning ranking system on that page? Also if u say u really wanted fair rankings on a 98% mid filled place like IF, i say you vijay, you just are more crooked and evil than those speak asia guys. You all exploit basic human vertues like, we common mans love for stars and happiness. Vijay you are nothing but a bloody business man but dont forget your laws and ethics even if its on cyber world

i suggest you go and learn some manners first dear... because even if they are many fans here who may not like vijay because they feel he is biased, we don diss or bash him in the way u did... if u don like this feature or the ranking thing, comment in a more matured and polite manner like I DID... there isnt a need for you to be so hateful in your words and attitude... if u don like this place, its always better to head the exit door... sorry i didnt mean to be harsh towards you, but what you said its just downright RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL towards an individual... ESP to the ONE WHO DID THE WHOLE IF for us... many a times even i was angry and made requests... BUT DEFINITELY not in the hurting way u have put across...

@red--- arent you forgetting your own rules by your words towards him??AngryAngry

Edited by zaara25 - 28 July 2011 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDilSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top