Rules & Announcements

Google Plus Link Popularity Chart (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sir,

The idea is great... but again why are we relying on parameters outside of IF??? The views/votes of the members of IF ought to be the sole criteria for the rankings... Tho its my personal view!

I also support the contention that MIDs would be the biggest issue in case we adopt that system..!!

If the current ranking system still is impacted by MIDs dun understand how the new one will not be affected..!!

Just my pov..!!

Regards

agree Thumbs Up

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 28 July 2011 at 7:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Favouriteofall

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Google Plus Link Popularity Chart (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maaniqra

IF-Sizzlerz

maaniqra

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
NICE IDEA

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
WOW!! That's totally neat, but only if there was a way to track fake accounts from real ones!

Edited by sweet coco - 28 July 2011 at 8:00am

MocoCoco

IF-Stunnerz

MocoCoco

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

well sorry but i do not support this idea. even with Google plus and FB account, we can create multiple IDs. so this will be like adding more loophole to the already existing one, that is of fake ids on I-F

shoot! I didn't think about this! that's so true and then how can we track fake accounts from real ones on FB and Google...great point!!!

I change my opinion on this...it wouldn't be accurate at all...then we're back to square and the popularity of one celeb can became a over-estimation due to all the MIDs!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10Praniikavyasammaneet_forever9

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

well sorry but i do not support this idea. even with Google plus and FB account, we can create multiple IDs. so this will be like adding more loophole to the already existing one, that is of fake ids on I-F

agree to this.  there are already too many things being taken into consideration to determine ranking, and it is  hard on the fans.   make it more easier, it should not be this complicated,   lot of people dont understand how the ranking system works also. 

Pranii

childhoodsweets

Groupbie

childhoodsweets

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
barun is in top 10. wonderful.

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
great idea its good for IF n TV celebs it will make IF & TV celebs more popular bcoz all fans will promote their favorites on FB more n more i like the idea it's awesome  i'm a Gurti/ Gurmeet & Drashti fan so happy to see them on top spot but we can't ignore that it will create more  problem between fans as ankita said People would make fake Ids on FB to get their favs up... So instead of dealing with MIDs at one place,you would have to deal with MIDs at two places... Best solution is to try and get rid of MIDs in celebrity profiles itself & plz post this list next week too but i think you should include it vijay sir 

zaaratq

zaaratq

IF-Sizzlerz

zaaratq

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Vijay,

i appreciate your new ideas in making IF a better place... but i have a complete different request here... i hope we don have such things.. i used to enjoy my time in IF last time... when this celebrity rankings were not of that much importance... i never used to comment on my favourites profile or put in efforts to keep my favourites on top... lately this year, the atmosphere has totally changed... and because of this, it has only led into the rat race and clashes between different fan groups... and the race have now even extended between two lead characters of the same show... im sure you know whom im referring to exactly... whatever we fans console ourselves that we love the couple equally, at the end of each ranking, if their 'personal' favourites arent at top, others go all out to making posts to show their unhappiness... it never used to be like this... i never had to be on my alert and spend my whole time on IF putting in efforts for my favourites like commenting and so on... since you have posted this, i thought its time i make my request here as i always wanted to do... i know its important to know and show who is on top and so on... but i wish this celebrity ranking esp for tellywood stars to end... just hope u reconsider this... because all this celebrity ranking arent real as there are cases of MIDs(i don knw why they are allowed at first place) everywhere, not just restricted for the top stars... i only hope that this ranking is eradicated from IF system, so that there will be less fights and bashing between different fan groups and all members can come here and enjoy making frens and discussing about their favourite shows... this also applies to the CM ranking... i knw its not related to what u have posted, but i just wish you could look thru what i have requested...

Thank you...Big smile

Edited by zaara25 - 28 July 2011 at 10:03am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022barbaritanithi07ankita10Udita4v3gradev09richiiiiiputhPranii-Gunners--acacia-Anchi.kavyasammaneet_forever9-Veritaserum--Saruu-..shreyaa..faria86pickachuAASUSdarshana23Fallen AngelMocoCocoP.Kamaljit.SeanSamraat_92-Harshu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top