Balika Vadhu

Are GAGA goin to continue their MS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
What type of medical college GAGA are studying in ?? they allow so many days to be absent ?? My college was very strict although it was MCA..
If attendence was less then 70% then we were not allowed to give exams Cry
I guess most of the indian colleges are quite strict in attendence...No idea abt medical colleges but I have cousins in medical colleges they r also very much bothered abt their attendence...
Ye GAGA ka kaisa college hai ?? they have missed some many classes and dosnt seem too keen in going back..They have special rules for GAGA Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are GAGA goin to continue their MS" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

arre yaar serial mein aise logics kyun dhoondte ho, jagya in exams thinks of gauri still gets 80% LOLanandi ,kaa half paper choot jaata hain still she tops in the board

in bv education is like a cakewalk, bas apaper dene baith jaao, marks apne aap mil jaayengeLOLLOLkaash aisa hamaare saath hotaDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

arre yaar serial mein aise logics kyun dhoondte ho, jagya in exams thinks of gauri still gets 80% LOLanandi ,kaa half paper choot jaata hain still she tops in the board

in bv education is like a cakewalk, bas apaper dene baith jaao, marks apne aap mil jaayengeLOLLOLkaash aisa hamaare saath hotaDay Dreaming

hahahaha...very true...I am not looking for logic just looking for another way of band bajaoing of GAGA LOL..I know u have soft corner for them but I cant resist it LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top