MKAP felt like MkAP today.. in the hall - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Feels nice to read such a post from you..smth about MKAP made u ahppy yday :-) good good :-)
I agree there was nthing in the episode yday but was still fun to watch,.. :-)
I SOOO SOOO AGREE WID U DII...I JUST LUBBBD DA EPI YEST...AS ANU DII SAID EVEN I DIDNT EXPECT ANYTHING IN YEST EPI AND I WAS SOOO HAPPY WID DA EPISODE...FOR ALL THE OTHER EPIS I WAS EXPECTING ALOT N TO BE FRANK I GOT NOTHING OTHER THAN SAGA N WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED...THE ONLY GOOD SCENE WAS DAT KRIYA SCENE!N FROM NOW ONWARDS ME JUST GONNA SIT BACK AND NJOY MKAP WITHOUT ANY EXPECTATIONS AND EM SURE DAT DEN MKAP WIL LIV UPTO MA XPECTATIONS😛...COZ DATS MKAP⭐️!EM JUST WAITING TO SEE DA END OF SAGA...COZ I FEEL DAT SOMEWHERE IT IS IRRITATING TO SEE SS IN THIS AVATAR!😡 AND AS FOR CHOTTU...I JUST EACH N EVRY SCENE IN WHICH HE IS INVOLVED...HE IS SOOO SOOO SOOO CUTE MASHALLAH😳N MA BABA WAS LUKIN SOOO CUTE N PHRESH AS ALWAYSSS...LUBBBD HIM!N PRATIGYA WAS GOOD TOOO!AND THE MAIN THING WAS GANGAS ABSENCE...HAD GANGA BEEN PRESENT THERE D WHOLE ATMOSHPHERE WUD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT!SS WUD START FLIRTING SEEING DAT AMMA WILL SATRT HER NAUTANKI N SEEING AMMAS CONDITION P WUD HAVE BEEN SAD AND SEEING P OUR K WUD ALSO HAVE BEEN SAD...THANK GOD DAT GANGA WAS NOT DER😛 NECHU😳 Edited by Kriya_Arja - 12 years ago
Ya truly a fab scene .The chotu is my favourite thakur😊.The way he was playing with SS beard was funny
😊..😃...all the thakur's were happy...u r happy...i'm happy to see u happy...all the forum members are happy to see thakur's and u being happy......😊..😃...
i was lauhghing so much when the shakti made the foolish mistake...

Yup Cari di.. Ur right. I enjoyed the yesterdays epi.. It was very good
U r the 1  who always makes others HAPPY ...
  Happy to c u Active ...!!!!!👏👏
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

More than the episode..I am happy seeing that you are happy with the episode..😊😊😊
exactly my thoughts😃