•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ek taraf hai Nani tho dusri taraf Dadi😆
ek se bar kar ek hai wo dono😎😆
As we hav alredy seen yestrday Dadi's entry turned our dear Niharika-Mammaji in to naukar🤣🤣
nd 2day Nani's entry made Shipra boltiband🤣...hahahaha...i think dis is d first epi where she kept quite widout sayin anythin🤣...i luvd d way she ket on teasing Shipra😆😆
But for me i liked Nani more😃...Dadi is gud too but she is too cute😳jus lyk Ram...but Nani sachi mein Jhansi ki rani hain😆...i'm quite shocked at d fact dat dese ppl found a same to same copy of Shipra🤣🤣d way she talks nd all😆...as if one wasnt enuf but i think Priya's dad was rite...if Shipra is 1 so Nani is 10😆😆
d way she keeps telling Shipra how moti she is😆...lolz i cnt wait to c d scene wen Nani meets Ram🤣
nd ofcourse d confrontation of Nani nd Dadi...hope 2 c a lot of comedy dere😆
wat do u guys think???😃
@sweetshine me too waiting for dadi-nani scenes,nd nani's reaction after seeing ram😆

the actress playing nani's role is doing good job😊
LOLZ!!!

I've been waiting since the second episode for the entry of a grandmother, and true to formula Ekta doesn't disappoint. To make up for the almost month long wait that she gave us, she brings in not one but two grandmothers.

Ram's Dadi needs to be changed pronto, the woman can't act to save her life. Is she a crew member's real life grandmom? Probably Ram's.

Priya's Nan has got the BTM (Behenji Turned Mod) mannerisms down pat. Much better than Shipra Thank God she is not as shrill too. The only saving grace of the two entires, we are spared Shipra's loud OTT act. That woman has given me a horror of the show.