Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chipak

Chalhov very nice title...But whatever DDg did was Adharma only which the self righteous man though was dharma and was explaining as dharama from his pov. His idea of upholding duty and dharam is beyond my understanding and i don't see any reason why he forced his son to marry Padma knowing he is already married he ruined many lives and  for that he shud be guily. anyways Padma being badma will only be selfish and her son is double self seeking...good at least Dev reacted otherwise always Rahan taking control and insulting dev is becoming unbearable...Tomorrow Cvs shud give us good drama exposing full monster face of Rohan...and DDG shud know how evil his two GS grew up- Virat and Rohan and irrespective of Kashi maharaj foreboding its only Dev worthy of becoming RP

Yes Angie the lack of  dynamics btn lead characters when required most, to make the screenplay very strong was apparent and i just felt this by reading the updates. And editing dept isnt doing good job by cutting out vital scenes thus not maintaining the flow.
Cant say angry with rads as her presence was od passive one...but wud have love a scenes of rads going to Dev's room and consoling/tending his wounds silently. They both acted as if Dev was never shot and its ony this new revelation has taken out other major issue out of their mind, most interestingly Dev was shot and it was forgotten by rads😲. Really hoping they don't repeat such mistake of missing out on these kind of scenes.

Thank Seema reminding that Dev was shot two days back ..I think in high voltage drama everybody forgot ...Yes there is discontinuity of scenes between Dev and Radhika ...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Yes today it was very odd , just before one day he got the shock of his life , his whole life supposed to be gone for a toss , was betrayed by his own , and next morning was normal as if nothing happened , How is it possible , why was not shown Radhika going to Dev previous night , when he was shown dejected , how come Dev was normal ,and easily accepted the whole scenario ..

Neerja
I think that the convo did take place because of Radhika's answer to DDg though the CVs did not show it lets see maybe they will show it as Radhika or Dev's flashback ot someone else if they listened to them talking.
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

... I think they wanted to show Radhika as Chhoti Bahu, the Chhoti Bahu is the one who shows her support to each household in the family (not the villains)... I think they wanted to show that Radhika being the CB of the house will take care of everyone; and therefore she is even doing a little sacrificing.. but to tell you the truth I want RaDev scenes also...if Radhika is a true CB than she should be going there to comfort Dev also... who is in Shock...
V3 I think maybe they edited that scene and yes the 1st thing a Cb should placate her husband as he is the worst effected from this drama  and then all the family members effected.Yes they wanted to show a good DIL and Cb who takes care of all

and Padma here has made the decision to leave the house... but that means she will leave her son and her "CB- Radhika...- really she isn't Rohan's wife"... but that is what I don't get... and here we see Rohan coming and showing his anger at Dev.. but at first he doesn't know about his mom's whereabouts... he doesn't know that she is leaving the house ?

Yes only came when he saw Dev will get all the credit for stopping his mother so he is trying to sabotage it by saying all the wrong things so that Dev kidnapping Radhika and spoil the moment but the Kanha leela will be such that his falseness will be exposed

The new CVs are good... they just need to do a little more work in showing atleast 1-2 RaDev scenes.. as that is their characters.. that is the true essence of the show..

yes without Radev scene its very insipid episode despite the drama that scene was a must in this episode.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

😛 am here too

i was thinking about my post when i saw BB's flashback... ye i shouted for those words..but THOSE EDITORS...   so it was there... then why can't they just play it as it is. it should have been more breathtaking to listen to those words from radhika...   anyway we may get some of those fire tomorrow , if the precap is true...

Devika I think looking at that scene all of us were placated but would have prefered the Radhika scene but since it was about Barkha at BB is thinking so its more relevant.

dharma Vs adharma.. how padma diverse from BB...  and why DEv forgot his agony and acting like a normal person...

I think all mothers wants their own kid to be the best, the beautiful, the doer, the toper... 
BB as you mentioned was one step above, she even loving her  own son for her selfishness.. there is no pure mamtha there... and Virat acted perfectly saying now it is your position which is in danger,  and giving the warning that you will be thrown out soon, and i will live here as he is the potha...  so there is no true affection in their relationship.

All sons seem to have their mothers bad and  good qualities Virat Rohan Dev

when it comes to Padma...  she accepted her fate as a widower all this time, she faced BB's painful words with a small smile and few words... she said right to ddg that she took care of the house as the bahu.. but  when the truth came  in front of her, she lost all those, she lost the power of a bahu, she lost  her esteem ... so she is a weaker  person now, she lost the fight against her fate...so decided to leave the house..

Even when she was bahu she felt weak and now even more weak but it did not prevent her from accusing and Bad mouthing Dev or DDg so she is not weak but appears so and if necessary she even fights with BB remember the scene when Daima was leaving so she is quietly manipulative and appears to be listening but shows her colours when required.

but  then still her mamtha towards her son, yes she was denied it in its pure form, but still Rohan is her son who  is so far a careless person, but he was obedient in front of her eyes. he was lsitening to BB, even if Padma fails to convince him, bB was successful(it went in worng way, but still)... she never seen his cruel side, she can't imagine that  side of him.. so in her eyes,  he is a good guy with some carelessness  who went against dev when Dev kidnapped radhika and that is true in Padma's eyes.. and  tomorrow the talk will come from there. so she aksed why the adharma happened with her son too...   she wished to see him in that RP post only after knwoing DDg wished for it.. so she started dreaming after knowing it was  DDG's decision...

Yes and Rohan only listens to those things which he wants otherwise he is cruel and ruthless remember he wanted to hide the truth when he went to Rawal and wanted Dev to lie which he did not.

Padma and dev... their relationship.. padma said to ddg that i am just a human. yes, as a human with all that emotions, first she has to forget dev in front of her son..but she loved him as her own son.. dev reminded her of that.. the words came from Padma after trying to digest the fact of her past... but more than anything she loved Dev.. so now she calm down & she said ture that she is not blaming Dev...  it is just her failure..

Padma aslo again only when it suits her she is good but not always remember the Radhika letter scene how she talked and scolded to DEV also her treatment with Radhika changed because of Rohan and Rohan has inherited all thes qualities.

Dev: he is in real pain.. he herad how much his dad loved his mom, but he said to padma when he tried to see his own mom's face, it is padma's face that is coming to his mnd,  for him his own mother's face is unnown, so he drawn that face in padma.. and she is related to his own dad.. so for him at this moment, she is his mom...  and he said to radhika too (in the past), when choti mom know about all these she will side them only (it is his trust and his belief)..
 Dev will be nicely disillusioned in the future and  he will see the true picture of his choti maa.

so after knowing the whole truth... will padma side dev or rohan? that's the question generating in me.. will Dev go out in search of finding out the face of his own mom?...  what will happen to radhika.. she is strongly saying  somehting tomorrow.. what will eb the result.. will she be thrown out, or padma will trust radhika's words and go against her own son..

Lets see nice drama layed out.

it is kurikshetra..  after knowing her own sos misdoings..  gandhari never tried to pull them back (may be her inner mind wants to see her sons wins), she was good many ways, but she failed as a mother too.. she covered her eyes with that silk sattin but why she covered her mind too.. her inner vision... becasue it was the destiny...
so  the plot is at its best.. only thing how the cv team execute it and how editors do their job..
so will wait and see
sorry for the long post..
i have so much to say about each charactors.. but will hold onto  it...
avi did a wonderful job today... not only him padma and dadaji too.. loved the dialogues padma  said, and so did dadaji's... 
P.S: sorry for the spelling mistakes.. when it comes to writing i just fly with my mind.. 😆

CB is becoming more and more interesting and Avinash and Rubina acted fantastically with their epressions

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiHa24

Chalhov today i was seeing the Repeat of ME at 4:00PM...

So they are giving repeats in the afternoon or early morning

Ahhh!!! had my another chance to hear the Dharma speech of RPji.😆

So what is RPji trying to say in all these episodes...
He's doing this everything for the RPhithi!  while trying to save the Dharam( dont know what exactly he means by Dharam here)( Is it just RPhithi only giving justice to the world and not their own family) he has sacrificed so much and made others to Sacrifice.

DDg has messed upwith the lives of 5 persons with his so called  dharma
And LOL hear this...He says
1." mujhe sabke saamne bathana pad raha hai, keval dharam ke khathir" 
so what happened to Dharam all these yrs when he hid it?  dharam he khatir or for the selfish cause of his, RPhithi( oh!!! RPhithi=Dharam  right?)
He does not understand anything else except does Archarya samhita have a punishment for this sort of situation
2. " meine RP banke sadaive sathya ka saath diya hai" 
Oh wow really Dadaji? now RPji is really kidding here...doesnt he!!
so it is satya telling the whole society that his married son is a bachelor
3. "Dharam ki Raksha ki"
 Oh, i mean RPhithi ki raksha, and in that process even he had to go against dharam( the real one) it doesnt matter.
Dharma to get his son married twice seperating an infant from his mother and throwing away his DIL saying she left and could not be found did he try to find her

4. " samaaj mein udhaharan prastuth karoon"
what example exactly??????

hopefully  not other wise all wives will be very worried people😆 and start suspecting their husbands😆

really the writer of RPji has messed his character like anything.

agree!, If he thought that Dev's parents marriage was not a dharam according to him, then why he's so deperate to make their son RP now. It itself proves him that he was wrong with his decision. he did made that mistake. the dharma he was talking about it would have been same if he had accepted Hari-Chaya marriage and accepted Chaya as Chaya purohit. But NO he too was so weak that he couldnt dare to face any situation.

and again and again he tries to prove his actions!!!!!!

Niha lets see what more dharma RP DDg dishes out for us😉

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Chalhov very nice title...But whatever DDg did was Adharma only which the self righteous man though was dharma and was explaining as dharama from his pov. His idea of upholding duty and dharam is beyond my understanding and i dont see any reason why he forced his son to marry Padma knowing he is already married he ruined many lives and  for that he shud be guily. anways Padma being badma will only be selfish and her son is double self seeking...good atleast Dev reacted otherwise always Rahan taking control and insulting dev is becoming unbearbale...Tomorrow Cvs shud give us good drama exposing full monster face of Rohan...and DDG shud know how evil his two GS grew up- Virat and Rohan and irrespective of Kashi maharaj foreboding its only dev worthy of becoming RP

Yes Angie the lack of  dynamics btn lead charcaters when required most, to make the screenplay very strong was apparant and i just felt this by reading the updates. And editing dept isnt doing good job by cutting out vital scenes thus not maintaining the flow.
Cant say angry with rads as her presense was od passive one...but wud have love a scnes of rads going to Devs room and consoling/tending his wounds silently. They both acted as if dev was never shot and its ony this new revelation has taken out other major issue out of their mind, most interestingly Dev was shot and it was forgotton by rads😲. Really hoping they dont repeat such mistake of missing out on these kind of scenes.

Seema we all have been watching this DDg the family head and his misplaced sense of Dharma and can you be surprised looking at his grandchildren Rohan and Virat well some bit  of DDg dharma they too seem to be having no doubt kashi maharaj gave that prophecy to save RPship certainly looking ahead for the drama today what they will show. I think the RaDev scene is another missing scene chopped off but I think it did happen if you properly listen to what she told DDg

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov,

Nice post. 

Dadaji, as an RP had to uphold dharm.  He completely went on the path of adharm by separating a husband wife which is ahuge sin.  Forced his son on the pretext of family honour and sanskaar to give up his promises and love to keep up his father's name and married another girl in front of society.  Infact dadima must have also been present then, because Padma did mention about her during Radhika's false suhaag-raat sequence.  But destiny had a different game-plan.  How can dharm be restored or brought to the fore-front, how can one person who committed a mistake go scot-free without being exposed, how can justice be given for wrongfully separating a husband and wife.

Dadaji was never planning to reveal this, but as he had no idea who should be made his successor and needed guidance went to the Great Kashi Maharaj and he was the one who read the future and destined the dark-secret of dadaji to come out.

As the situation is such that there is a huge possibility that history is likely to be repeated, will Dev unlike his father  not accept RPship because he has to choose between either Radhika or being RP, will he raise up to the occasion and fight against these norms, will dadaji support Dev and Radhika and make amends for his previous blunder?  With the change in the new creatives I do wish that they dont bring another triangle just as we are closing one fake wife track.  I dont like the idea of someone coming between husband and wife constantly.  Still better if Radhika has to do some agnipariksha in front of the society for having come into the house as a pretend wife it will be accepted as she also needs to be pulled up for her mistake.    
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

Nice post.
Thanks Radha

Dadaji, as an RP had to uphold dharm.  He completely went on the path of adharm by separating a husband wife which is ahuge sin.  Forced his son on the pretext of family honour and sanskaar to give up his promises and love to keep up his father's name and married another girl in front of society.  Infact dadima must have also been present then, because Padma did mention about her during Radhika's false suhaag-raat sequence.  But destiny had a different game-plan.  How can dharm be restored or brought to the fore-front, how can one person who committed a mistake go scot-free without being exposed, how can justice be given for wrongfully separating a husband and wife.

DDg's role  does not seem to be over he will again in the name of dharma do the same thing where RADEV are concerned its what i fear and think may happen or alternately  will he support them and set right the adharma he did to Dev's parent,Well RF's dharma looks very twisted

Dadaji was never planning to reveal this, but as he had no idea who should be made his successor and needed guidance went to the Great Kashi Maharaj and he was the one who read the future and destined the dark-secret of dadaji to come out.

Finally its Kashi maharaj and  Dev's fate wont let anything happen to him so in the end hopefully some justice will be done to him. Some justice I said because no one can bring back his childhood where he was treated as a glorified servant and tolerated in the family which was his

As the situation is such that there is a huge possibility that history is likely to be repeated, will Dev unlike his father  not accept RPship because he has to choose between either Radhika or being RP, will he raise up to the occasion and fight against these norms, will dadaji support Dev and Radhika and make amends for his previous blunder?  With the change in the new creatives I do wish that they dont bring another triangle just as we are closing one fake wife track.  I dont like the idea of someone coming between husband and wife constantly.  Still better if Radhika has to do some agnipariksha in front of the society for having come into the house as a pretend wife it will be accepted as she also needs to be pulled up for her mistake. 

Radha  all this will happen and more looking at the way they are showing Barkha in every scene

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov,

We all understand that adharm has happened once, so why should it happen again.  Radhika understands clearly between dharm and adharm, if it is the story of soul-mates you have to give direction  to each other to follow the path of dharm. 

We have seen Dev coming and stopping Rohan-Radhika marriage twice and now it may be Radhika's turn to do it.  But where does that leave Dev?  We know it is the story of CB who fights for her love Dev. My question is why cannot this be ajoint battle and why only Radhika's battle especially with so much of talk about a possible Dev-Barkha marriage.

Under no circumstance this false or real Dev-Barkha track will be acceptable because he is going to be an RP and he needs to be much stronger and if he loses the very first battle and then it does ot make sense.

With janmashtami round the corner we can be rest assured that Kanha will protect the rights of his devotee Radhika which means some sense may prevail such that Dev and Radhika fight against all odds for their marital rights. 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

We all understand that adharm has happened once, so why should it happen again.  Radhika understands clearly between dharm and adharm, if it is the story of soul-mates you have to give direction  to each other to follow the path of dharm.
Radha thats interesting and maybe RADEV will not let one another commit adharma and save each other

We have seen Dev coming and stopping Rohan-Radhika marriage twice and now it may be Radhika's turn to do it.  But where does that leave Dev?  We know it is the story of CB who fights for her love Dev. My question is why cannot this be ajoint battle and why only Radhika's battle especially with so much of talk about a possible Dev-Barkha marriage.

I dont think whatever happens the marriage may not be complete because its the story of how the Cb is the wife and bahu and how she saves her household and even if Dev does not believe in childhood marriage the circumstances will come that he will have to believe  it he cannot commit adharma of marrying again and as there is this kanha factor so as Radhika is saved from marriages so also DEV what tracks may come in between

Under no circumstance this false or real Dev-Barkha track will be acceptable because he is going to be an RP and he needs to be much stronger and if he loses the very first battle and then it does ot make sense.

Naturally this will be as bad or worse then RAD ROHAN marriage so again its a risky thing which the CVs are going to.

With janmashtami round the corner we can be rest assured that Kanha will protect the rights of his devotee Radhika which means some sense may prevail such that Dev and Radhika fight against all odds for their marital rights.

Since thing was projected as a new story where Radhika and DEv fight for their rights lets see what happen and the Kanha and Janamastami is also there.