Balika Vadhu

Anandi's reply to Gauri Tomorrow

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

deep153134

Groupbie

deep153134

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
When Gauri says tum MBBS karna chatiho Jagat ko paane ke liye.

How i wish Anandi says.
"Kisko chahiye eh spineless , coward Beendh.
no no keep him for urself.. Mujhe chutkaara chahiye..
I am studying for Bapusa. Whatever i study should not matter to you.
Aur haan is galat phemi main mat rahna , that i want Jagat back
us Bhesharam insaan mujhe waapas bilkul nahin chahiye.. I have great standards u know " !!!!!

Edited by deep153134 - 27 July 2011 at 11:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiRashmiSandeepmadhavirajnihsheethPicasso9Gauri22blossom2283hermosoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08tiny15suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi's reply to Gauri Tomorrow" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
anandi should give her the hand of jagat to gauri and tell her that u deserve this beshram i give him as beekh as u both r beggars and a bonus of cheque also  PartyPartyHug she will jump into fire after she knows  her illegal marriage and jagat begged money ClapEvil Smile dactarni wil surely go to pagal khane oh assylum of barellly famous for great pagals Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134

Post Reply New Post

Go to top