Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila and Gopi - i wanna a rift (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

reima

reima

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
The bond between Koki and Gopi is the one main theme that keeps this story alive and brings viewers to the show who hope that one day Ahem will accept Gopi- if the bond breaks- we can forget any bond between Ahem and Gopi. T
he beauty of the relationship between Koki and Gopi is one of mother and daughter- especially as Gopi never had mother's love. Ahem is starting to be a bit pro- Gopi as he senses this relationship. SO - no rift please.

But Rashi should be exposed and punished- Hetal has some judgement problem and cannot see beyond externalities.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila and Gopi - i wanna a rift (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Nope i disagree if Gopi was to go away from Kokila, Aham would never accept her, his totally Kokila's child, and any woman not adhering to his mother would never be his love. If Gopi was to suddenly become unskilled in the kitchen and with embroidery etc, she will prove to be unworthy and Aham is a perfectionist, he wants a worthy wife. Kokila is the benchmark for Gopi to leave up to, as if it's good enough for Mom Aham will accept it.
I agree with you, totally.   If there is a riffedbetween gopi and koki , ahem will never like gopi ... he will always choose his mother... He has total gopi , make my mother happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

totally agree there shuld nt b any rift btwn gopi n kokila, kokila is teaching gopi to do things so tht ahem will except her 1 day thts all shes doin. she wants to see ahem n gopi tgther if they rift apart them gohem will never be tgther..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top