Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Let rashi win all the time Way Too Happy  ...i dnt mind kalakaris winning Evil Smile ... just want kokila to be let down all time Grrr   ...  thats the only way for a rift between kokila and her puppet "gopi vau"  and that could only be fruitful for gopi in long term Thumbs UpStar  ... seriously gopi has to be out of this kagdi's clutches Angry ...as long as gopi lives as kokila's brain child she will never let her experience ahem's true love Buck Tooth

Let gopi lose all the time Bounceso that kokila will give her third degree everytime but it must happen in front of ahem  Love Gaze ... and he has to rescue her Big smile and that could be the only way ahem to realize his true feelings for gopi  Valentine heart stone    ...
once this happens this will be the sight Cheater ROFLROFLROFLROFL
& gopi has to  Dumped kokila LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila and Gopi - i wanna a rift" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Nope i disagree if Gopi was to go away from Kokila, Aham would never accept her, his totally Kokila's child, and any woman not adhering to his mother would never be his love. If Gopi was to suddenly become unskilled in the kitchen and with embroidery etc, she will prove to be unworthy and Aham is a perfectionist, he wants a worthy wife. Kokila is the benchmark for Gopi to leave up to, as if it's good enough for Mom Aham will accept it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaaachusANJ4

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I second Nafisa and disagree with jas' post.

Koki selected Gopi as her bahu for the qualities she has seen. Now with Gopi attending school Koki does not want Gopi to forget the household chores and looking after Ahem.

Ahem will never completely breakaway from Koki unless something cataclysmic occurs, not even Anita could make this happen. He is fixed in his ways and habits and adheres to his mother for she is the person he values the most.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaaachusANJ4.Nafisa.

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys,I don't want kokila and gopi's bond to break. If it does then gohem love story will most likely never happen!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ahem would never accept Gopi if she was fighting with Kokila, I agree Gopi should be less of a puppet in the sense that she doesn't constantly follow Kokila around like a shadow 

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
if thats the case ..omg i cant stand that kagdi's bragging again that she made her son to accept her gopi vau Angry ...let ahem never accept gopi Angry ...
then gopi has to forever be kokila's maid for getting her husband's love Dead ...

at any case i just want gopi and ahem to slip out of koki's grip Angry ...
that can only happen only if ahem expresses his true feelings for gopi without involving that big kagdi in it and assuring gopi that he loves her without any pressures from his mom ... *sigh*

Edited by --jas-- - 27 July 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaSimi0808

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

if thats the case ..omg i cant stand that kagdi's bragging again that she made her son to accept her gopi vau Angry ...let ahem never accept gopi Angry ...
then gopi has to forever be kokila's maid for getting her husband's love Dead ...

that can only happen only if ahem expresses his true feelings for gopi without involving that big kagdi in it and assuring gopi that he loves her without any pressures from his mom ... *sigh*

I think eventually if the serial goes on a couple of years that the character Kokila is going to be killed off, she will have a heart attack whilst calling Rashi, afterall she is not health concious look at the amount of unhealthy ghee laden mithais' she eats all the time. When she is on her death bed she will join Gopi and Aham's hands like in the old days bollywood films (afterall Saathiya is not a modern serial) I think the CV's are planning this.

I think this show has lots of scope, many people will be sad and think the serial cannot have any longevity without Kokila as she has so many nuances that are entertaining the way she talks/she has lots of phrases that are her own, her pulling of her pallu...this is part and parcel of the Saathiya serial, if they get rid of her character, the show will be close to finishing and Gopi and Aham will be together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachusANJ4

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

we all want G&A together but Kokila and Gopi bond is priceless

Post Reply New Post

Go to top