Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

mismeg

mismeg

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Justin Beiber, who has been popping up on several television shows lately as has two of the Jonas brothers, will make his appearance on "The Vampire Diaries" in March we have been told.

His fans will be glad to know that this will be different than his guest appearances on other shows as they are writing him in on a continuing basis. Not as a regular, but as the same role in 4-5 episodes.

No one would tell us exactly the character he is to play.

An Insider has stated that Bieber is extremely happy at this as he has wanted to try his hand at serious acting for some time. 

-Mismeg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFan-Jafrina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Justin Beiber In TVD" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
justin in tvd????Stern Smile

gosh i have to see ian's reaction to thisROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mismegcutegirl94Rolzz

-Dishaa-

-Dishaa-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hahahahaha..

LOL @-nautankidollz- i guess even i would enjoy his reaction to this..!

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
seriously yaar :) n call me dollz..
at MMVA i saw his reaction .. it was so much fun to see. n now if this article is true i cant wait to learn his reactionROFL

moreover wasnt kevin saying that they wont do any stunt casting just three days ago??? what ever happened to that??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mismeg

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
...didn't they say that a few months ago? When Season 2 was airing still? it didn't happen. rofl.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
phir theek hai
 if ian ever read this!! he will himself stake damon in heartROFL

-Dishaa-

-Dishaa-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

seriously yaar :) n call me dollz..
at MMVA i saw his reaction .. it was so much fun to see. n now if this article is true i cant wait to learn his reactionROFL

moreover wasnt kevin saying that they wont do any stunt casting just three days ago??? what ever happened to that??ROFL

ikr yea i saw the way he looked at bieber at the MMVAs..It was worth it..!
i don't know if kevin said no more stunt casting..but justin in TVD..just the thought is hilaarious..!! hehehe no offence meant to any JB fans..LOL xD

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i came to know abt justin after those awards only n i listened to him after seeing ian's face ROFL

umm neither do i find him much ... good dunno .. i am sorry i dont wanna offence anybody .. but still cast already has a sort of negative reaction to him so why r kevin n juli even thinking to cast him ???
Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.