Uttaran

y tapu is nt shown thse days

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ksgstar

ksgstar

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
HI
pata nahi kya ho gaya gulabjamun ko  ..from last 1 week  i haven't seen tapu ...i know she plays the vamp but still i love her ""hume "" bolne ki aadat ..i miss her realistic acting not to forget her dresses and accessories ...without tapu  maaza nahi aata .pls cv's gulabjamun ko jaldi dikhao ...u didn't show tapu fr 1 week and trp came down to no3 from no2 ...so dnt u get the indication tht i and the viewers are waiting to see tapu and her reaction when she learns about her lost baby.show tapu fast .and pls show her love fr veer again ...i wanna sdee iccha sacrificing and tapu getting veer's love (masala chahiye show mein ..show bahut fika padh gaya hai)...plz agn start the concept of uttran but nt with their daughters ...or else pls end uttaran and start season 2..with tapu being positive or egative ...either way i'm happy coz i 'll get to see my tapu ...my gulab jamun (i still can;t blv she left her baby in rains)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y tapu is nt shown thse days" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nandish and Rashami have gone to Canada for hsi relatives wedding so now that they are back they will start shooting againSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top