Gulaal

Geeshu's VM gallery>Iss Dard-e-dil ki Sifarish >Pg61<17/12/13 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 61

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Iam Nicita. And I Really Love All Your VMs.
Do You Take Reqests??

Here's A Great Romantic Song For Your Next VM:

Right Where You Want Me-Jesse McCartney.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geeshu's VM gallery>Iss Dard-e-dil ki Sifarish >Pg61<17/12/13 (Page 57)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Geeshu...First of all very sorry for my late entry hereOuchBut here is my love for both your VM's
AJBA GAZAB LOVE
Geeshwa ,it was just SUPERB Specially the scenes for the words Cheeni hai chai mein...It was just awesome Embarrassed
Daru desi
OMG OMG OMGEmbarrassedThis is the most different and gorgeous VM you ever made..JUST TOO GOOD to be described in words...It has all the elements of the wonderful bond shared by the trio ..no matter how much we crib but Talli was instrumental in bringing both Kesar and Gulaal togetherEmbarrassedWONDERFUL GORGEOUS is just the wordClapI loved the Effects which you used specially the glittering ring around Talli ..WE KNOW YOU LUBB TALLITongueMuaaah Geesh for giving us such a wonderful VMHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiill

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Kesar & Gulaal : Majboor tu bhi kahin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwgpfRkArg 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaytevinolyaprachuryaMR21princessofkesarmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hi Geehwa..I donno what to say but your VM's just are not only technically perfect but also ooze the exact emotion which Kesar's eyes exude..Geeshu lovely just lovely GREAT SONG SELECTION!!Excellent blending with the lyrics...Specially the marriage fiasco ones...Cannot be more beautiful...Those eyes yearning for her love but she being tied by vows is majboor...Geesh just AWESOME!!Do keep making more PLEASE..COZ GK ARE A PHENOMENON FOREVER...
BRILLIANT!!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Again Really Awsome VM Dear.
Please Compete My Request VM On The Top Page. Thanks (:

Geeshu

vinolya

IF-Dazzler

vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Super Fantastic VM Geeshu - Clap I dont have words to express how much I liked it!!!! I have not heard the song before, but its really beautiful. The song along with GK scenes and your video effects.. whoa... its magical!!!!.. have to mention, the ending was truly amazing... I got goosebumps as I watched and enjoyed your VM. Keep making such beautiful VMs. Big smile

Geeshu

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks kayte,  prachurya,  vinolya,  MR21,  princessofkesar,  manzilmukul,  for liking my VM  :)

MR21

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinolya

Super Fantastic VM Geeshu - Clap I dont have words to express how much I liked it!!!! I have not heard the song before, but its really beautiful. The song along with GK scenes and your video effects.. whoa... its magical!!!!.. have to mention, the ending was truly amazing... I got goosebumps as I watched and enjoyed your VM. Keep making such beautiful VMs. Big smile

Thanks Vino...glad you like it :) ..it's one of my fav song :D

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Hi Geehwa..I donno what to say but your VM's just are not only technically perfect but also ooze the exact emotion which Kesar's eyes exude..Geeshu lovely just lovely GREAT SONG SELECTION!!Excellent blending with the lyrics...Specially the marriage fiasco ones...Cannot be more beautiful...Those eyes yearning for her love but she being tied by vows is majboor...Geesh just AWESOME!!Do keep making more PLEASE..COZ GK ARE A PHENOMENON FOREVER...
BRILLIANT!!Star

Thanks Piu :D

Originally posted by SilverFairy

Again Really Awsome VM Dear.
Please Compete My Request VM On The Top Page. Thanks (:

Thanks Nicita..I'll try to make ur VM soon (: 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top