Balika Vadhu

New promo line and E24 vid link added! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

not so excited that the truth is coming out so soon ... i wanted Gauri to get jatka when she starts feeling very comfortable with legality and believe it fully living in Mumbai. but chalo more drama this week...
yeah vasu...!!
i am happy that...truth is out in front of gauri...her legal status shouting is unbearable these days!!
but i would more happy.if it came out little later...may be after some years...!!!
then the jatka would be much more!!

the way anandi shattered when j broke up with her on phoneAngryAngryAngry...after 16 years of relationship...anandi came to know that...she is nothing for j...

i want same thing should happen to this dr couple...!!
after so much hype of their legal status...they would come to know...their relationship is illegal!!

but!!...bhairon will say it soon!

Edited by khusi_* - 27 July 2011 at 5:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepsandygupPragya_Mspatty123AbhiAniPicasso9vasujaILoveDramaSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo line and E24 vid link added! (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thanks a ton khusi for the linkSmilei am glad the truth is out now, this week has been good, after so much dragging, something good has come up finally,
jagya kaa interview suna , mujkhe chup chap yahaan se jaana padegaLOLLOL
uff i think mumbai mein gauri jagya ki khub bajaayegiLOLgalti dekhi jaaye toh jaggu dada ki hi hain , the fool , woh kab se gauri se shaadi ke baare mein soch raha tha, yun doosron ko jhooth bolne mein brain khoob chalta hain but does not bother to check the legal aspects
and really glad bhairon blurted out the truth , tod di kasam anandi ki, aisi faaltu kasam tod hi deni chahiye
chalo mumbai jaane se pehle sab ho gaya a ke parents bhi aa gaye, legal illegal aspect ke baare mein bhi pata chal gaya,

Edited by intruderfast - 27 July 2011 at 5:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manni132skhusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by vasuja

not so excited that the truth is coming out so soon ... i wanted Gauri to get jatka when she starts feeling very comfortable with legality and believe it fully living in Mumbai. but chalo more drama this week...
yeah vasu...!!
i am happy that...truth is out in front of gauri...her legal status shouting is unbearable these days!!
but i would more happy.if it came out little later...may be after some years...!!!
then the jatka would be much more!!

the way anandi shattered when j broke up with her oh phoneAngryAngryAngry...after 16 years of relationship...anandi came to know that...she is nothing for j...

i want same thing should happen to this dr couple...!!
after so much hype of their legal status...they would come to know...their relationship is illegal!!

but!!...bhairon will say it soon!

Kushi whatever happens I don't want this disgusting GAGA couple to break up quickly... I want them to drive each other mad..

I sort of feel bad that they r gonna know the truth so soon. I can never forgive the fact that just becoz they felt JAAN marriage was illegal they need not inform her in prior to their marriage..They thought they can walk in hand in hand asking blessings in front of a woman who believed that she was married for 16 years..

i magine kushi after 3 years only Jaggu gets to know the truth, then knowing Jaggu he will not tell Gauri but will be very tensed and keep fighting with G and putting blame on G for every bad thing...When G gets to know the truth and confront Jaggu, Jaggu in his classic style shifts all the blame on G and say "u threatened to leave me so i had to marry u in a hurry without enquiring much...All this is becoz of u" CVs would have had enough drama to drag after leap in GAGA story

But what ever I hope GAGA stay together and enjoy their hell worthy love and marriage.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manni132sPragya_MPicasso9Suchi-

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Awesome link - thanks for posting it!!!

Did anyone catch the ending of that link

The announcer gives the news that Bhairon gives Jagya an ultimatum -- that he will be cutting Jagya off so Jagya really needs to think twice about going off with this illegal wife.  Bhairon kehte hai jagya ko ki "Samay rehte ghar laut aayiye" ...!!

That means Bhairon is telling jagya -- ditch Gauri while there is still time before the doors of this house close on you forever!!  why even give him that window of opportunity to come back? Angry

Edited by tinoo - 27 July 2011 at 5:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Awesome link - thanks for posting it!!!

Did anyone catch the ending of that link

The announcer gives the news that Bhairon gives Jagya an ultimatum -- that he will be cutting Jagya off so Jagya really needs to think twice about going off with this illegal wife.  Bhairon kehte hai jagya ko ki "Samay rehte ghar laut aayiye" ...!!

That means Bhairon is telling jagya -- ditch Gauri while there is still time before the doors of this house close on you forever!!  why even give him that window of opportunity to come back? Angry

tinoo I think that is the reporter's comment and not Bhairon... So don't worry...

Now why is g fighting with A??

because of bago or becoz A did not go with her parents??

I don't think it will come in today's epi. Today will be Bago vs Gauri, followed by Anandi's bashan to Bago... and anandi's parents leaving sadly

vivacious_priyaSuchi-

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Vasuja I think it is because A did not go with her parents.  That's what triggers off this whole bhairon explosion.

The trigger for this promo must be that G said "go away and dont live hear you illegal beendni - go back with your parents, why didnt you?"

The moment bhairon hears the word "illegal" he sees red and goes at gauri with a hot hammer beating sense into her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9vasujaILoveDramaSuchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Vasuja I think it is because A did not go with her parents.  That's what triggers off this whole bhairon explosion.

The trigger for this promo must be that G said "go away and dont live hear you illegal beendni - go back with your parents, why didnt you?"

The moment bhairon hears the word "illegal" he sees red and goes at gauri with a hot hammer beating sense into her.

Hmmm now since We sort of know what is gonna happen this week like

A staying back with Singh family
GAGA know the legality and walk out together to Mumbai and HOPEFULLY stay together

i am more interested to understand what will happen after leap... This a very crucial point for CVs... TRPs have been pretty good, the show has bounced back in charts, so I will be curious to know what the CVs have planned to show... According to me if they show a successful Anandi and a unhappy GAGA couple the trps will continue to be good...

Picasso9Suchi-

Shrujag

Shrujag

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
At last the truth is revealed. Thanks for the link.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manni132s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top