Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tinoo

[QUOTE=vasuja

Tinoo actually kunda thai has been abandoned by her husband... I hope she gets to know her sweet daactar couple ke kaarname.

I completely forgot that!! Yes - she has been abandoned by her husband! If kundatai hears this then -->

She knows that something is wrong because when she called the haveli looking for J - bhairon told kundatai that we have no more relationship with him anymore. I am sure she will grill them!

oh k i missed that part...hopefully kunda thai has sound memory and questions him.
vasuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

😲😲😲...vasu...
how dare u to suspect cv's ability of dragging shragging...😆😆
they r master on that...!!
they can show anything...
well i dont mind...if they show tensions between Jg in mumbai😃

agree with u kushi...
BV CVs have shaatir dimaag to drag epis
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

[ oh k i missed that part...hopefully kunda thai has sound memory and questions him.

When Gauri found out the truth, J rented a jeep and went to see her in the village at her parents home without telling Kundatai or the hospital.  The hospital called Kundatai asking where is this Dr. Jagat - he hasnt taken leave, and he hasnt shown up for his duty.   So she got worried and called him and he kept cutting her calls, so she called Bhairon, whose number she had in her diary.

Then Bhairon said something like "I was his father, but I am no longer his father. we have no ties with him in this house"

so kundatai was shocked.

The matter ended there and has not been picked up again.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i think the truth will be revealed before they go to mumbai. 
vasuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

When Gauri found out the truth, J rented a jeep and went to see her in the village at her parents home without telling Kundatai or the hospital.  The hospital called Kundatai asking where is this Dr. Jagat - he hasnt taken leave, and he hasnt shown up for his duty.   So she got worried and called him and he kept cutting her calls, so she called Bhairon, whose number she had in her diary.

Then Bhairon said something like "I was his father, but I am no longer his father. we have no ties with him in this house"

so kundatai was shocked.

The matter ended there and has not been picked up again.

then hopefully Kunda thai does an investigation and kicks them out...

they can go to their friends for help, then our dear Lal singh can come there on casual visit and tell the truth to their friends and friends to walk off...

Gauri can be seen asking kyun kyun kyun.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the link Khusi 🤗. this is great news. Bhairav should have done this long time ago rather than playing along A's kasam. But yeah dhamaka nahi hota na trp badane ke liye! Finally G ka mooh band ho jayega thode der ke liye. Now A and J can take a divorce which I doubt will happen so easily knowing the CVs. A can move on and stop wasting her time on futile people and matters.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally...YAY thank you Khushi for letting us know. Ab aayegi utni pahad ne niche lol I so want to see the expression on LEGAL patni of Jagat 🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

gauri will get third time lucky hopefully😉,hehe fingers crossed  i think mumbai mein jaake jagya kaa bharta banne waala hain and jagya deserves it, fool,
hopefully ab divorce ho jaaye a j kaa, vaise jyo tumhe kyaa lagta hain ab isske baad yeh log kaise drama kheechenge. now what😕

third time lucky😉 abb gauri ko isi pe ummeed rakhnii padegi kyunki 1st two marriages flop ho gayi naa😆..but patha nahin iska yeh angry avatar dekh karr jagat phir se dulha banega bhi yaa nahi..😉.
Seriously though,gauri seems to be in no mood to dump jagat inspite of all his lies exposed,after cowshed sequence chup chap sleeping naatak karne lagi 🤔--so i feel she has invested too much in this relationship and isn't willing to let go...
Zor se pakkad ke rakkhegi jaggu ko but suspicious ,jealous wife type..mumbai gaye toh jaggu ki vaat lagegi,shayad jagu bhi  thoda guilty mehsoos karega and gauri will get more insecure..but later serial ko kheechnaa hai toh gauri ko bhii guilty/insecure(arth movie type🤔) feeling karvaa sakthey hain  with bade papa's entry🤔  -phir  lots and lots of flashbacks ...  Between all this anandi would be successful and jagya will start missing ...kyaa pathaa  phir predictable parpotha/parpothi  twist aa jaaye😆..total rollercoaster ride hogi😍..

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pjyo

[

Zor se pakkad ke rakkhegi jaggu ko but suspicious ,jealous wife type..mumbai gaye toh jaggu ki vaat lagegi,shayad jagu bhi  thoda guilty mehsoos karega and gauri will get more insecure..but later serial ko kheechnaa hai toh gauri ko bhii guilty/insecure(arth movie type🤔) feeling karvaa sakthey hain  with bade papa's entry🤔  -phir  lots and lots of flashbacks ...  Between all this anandi would be successful and jagya will start missing ...kyaa pathaa  phir predictable parpotha/parpothi  twist aa jaaye😆..total rollercoaster ride hogi😍..

😆...yeh toh hoga hi jyo...jealousy,flashbacks,missing anandi...and much awaited parpota🤣...
parpota twist toh ayega hi...!😆...Day Dreaming
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

third time lucky😉 abb gauri ko isi pe ummeed rakhnii padegi kyunki 1st two marriages flop ho gayi naa😆..but patha nahin iska yeh angry avatar dekh karr jagat phir se dulha banega bhi yaa nahi..😉.

Seriously though,gauri seems to be in no mood to dump jagat inspite of all his lies exposed,after cowshed sequence chup chap sleeping naatak karne lagi 🤔--so i feel she has invested too much in this relationship and isn't willing to let go...

tum toh aise keh rahi ho jaise badaa mazaaa aayega yeh sab dekhne mein😆😆
i think leap ke baad parpota twist aa jaayega and when ds gets to hear this news woh dono ko waapis bulaa legi, just a guess😆😆ds kaa koi bharosa nahin porpota ki news sunke pighal jaaye😛😆
dont know if they will keep this marriage or  break it but hopefully they wont unite jagya anandi never ever😆