Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@vasu...

i know...the impact of this revealation will be lil low...but what u want ...can happen now also...
let them move to mumbai...am sure blaming game will start in between them
am also eager to know...will they project themself as a married couple knowing the fact that this is illegal...??๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

hopefully they get tortured... i trust BV CVs. they handle such things very well... the only character they showed turning 180 degree was gauri and they sort of justified it... hai yeh leap kab aayega๐Ÿ˜
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

Thanks for the link khushi๐Ÿค—

chalo finally saari legalities patha chale gauri madam ko,๐Ÿ˜‰abb  bolegii ,"jagat divorce ke baad hum phir shaadi kaarr lenge,ok dear.."  but  iske supersonic voice demonstration๐Ÿ˜ต ke baad jagat bolegaa ,"i won't repeat the same mistake again ๐Ÿ˜†"

gauri will get third time lucky hopefully๐Ÿ˜‰,hehe fingers crossed  i think mumbai mein jaake jagya kaa bharta banne waala hain and jagya deserves it, fool,
hopefully ab divorce ho jaaye a j kaa, vaise jyo tumhe kyaa lagta hain ab isske baad yeh log kaise drama kheechenge. now what๐Ÿ˜•
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tinoo

why not? they were doing this anyway in Mumbai  in Kundatai's mohalla.  Just continue more of the same ...pick up from where they left off.

yeah...but only in that locality...!!
i wanna c...will they project as a married couple among their frds...in college...more importantly...
what will gauri say...she is Mrs gauri Jagat singh...or not?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

why not? they were doing this anyway in Mumbai  in Kundatai's mohalla.  Just continue more of the same ...pick up from where they left off.

Tinoo actually kunda thai has been abandoned by her husband... I hope she gets to know her sweet daactar couple ke kaarname.
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

@vasu...

i know...the impact of this revealation will be lil low...but what u want ...can happen now also...
let them move to mumbai...am sure blaming game will start in between them
am also eager to know...will they project themself as a married couple knowing the fact that this is illegal...??๐Ÿ˜†

hopefully they get tortured... i trust BV CVs. they handle such things very well... the only character they showed turning 180 degree was gauri and they sort of justified it... hai yeh leap kab aayega๐Ÿ˜

i dont think...leap avi anewala hai...q ki...phulwa main leap hoga avi...next is uttaran...then may be in bv...so i think...atleast no hope for 1 month now!๐Ÿค”
bv is the flagship show of colors...leap se pehele bada promotion hoga then leap...i think!๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
i dont think...leap avi anewala hai...q ki...phulwa main leap hoga avi...next is uttaran...then may be in bv...so i think...atleast no hope for 1 month now!๐Ÿค”
bv is the flagship show of colors...leap se pehele bada promotion hoga then leap...i think!๐Ÿ˜•
[/QUOTE

but ek mahine keliyekyaa keechenge yeh log???  I don't understand??
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah...but only in that locality...!!
i wanna c...will they project as a married couple among their frds...in college...more importantly...
what will gauri say...she is Mrs gauri Jagat singh...or not?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Oh my God!! I think Gauri is in for one more jhatka.  Jagat never legally changed his name to Jagat -- he just started filling it out in the medical college forms. He never went to court to formally change his name.  

So even here there is a legality issue -  Gauri jagat singh is illegal because there is no jagat singh!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

but ek mahine keliyekyaa keechenge yeh log???  I don't understand??

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...vasu...
how dare u to suspect cv's ability of dragging shragging...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
they r master on that...!!
they can show anything...
well i dont mind...if they show tensions between Jg in mumbai๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=vasuja

Tinoo actually kunda thai has been abandoned by her husband... I hope she gets to know her sweet daactar couple ke kaarname.
[/QUOTE]
I completely forgot that!! Yes - she has been abandoned by her husband! If kundatai hears this then -->

She knows that something is wrong because when she called the haveli looking for J - bhairon told kundatai that we have no more relationship with him anymore. I am sure she will grill them!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[/QUOTE

but ek mahine keliyekyaa keechenge yeh log???  I don't understand??[/QUOTE]
oye hoye anandi kaa political career kickstart hogaa๐Ÿ˜† and gaga struggle in mumbai
saath mein woh pholli kaa preggy drama bhi hain mujhe kyun lagta hain phooli ke case mein locha hone waala hain , yeh log natha pratha ekdum kushal mangal se dikha denge , mujhe itnaa bharosa nahin
mujhe toh bas beech beech mein thoda romance de dein yeh dono haveli se baahar nikalke , baaki jo karna hain karo๐Ÿ˜†