Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 149

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Originally posted by kumjoo

u never know...anything can happen unexpected...like this election track...it came out of nowhere...but i m just loving it...
lolzz da track didnt started yet and ur alredy in loveLOLLOLi jus hope dis tym dazzlers and weaklings dnt get into fight DeadDead
Absolutely..I hope no more Dazzlers and Weaklings...only  DIL DOSTI and DANCE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Lols.. Jab Kriyansh ki romance shuru Hogi.. to Script Waale Babba ka memory bhi wapas aa jayega. He will make Sharon Fall for Rey also.. AND REY will be pulled into choosing between his BEST FRIEND who will have the HOTS for him.. and KRIA whom he is truly madly deeply in love with.. There will be Jealously between Kria and Sharon.. both wooing for REY's attention!!!Embarrassed

AND in that jealousy segment.. KRIA might challenge SHARON in dance.. and both will dance to Taal se Taal mila remix..  Here is the link to the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DdVppyEWE0

A Dance battle for Rey's attention!  and REY is speechless watching Kria Dance her heart out... but he is just plain helpless and watches his BEST Friend and his TRUE LOVE battle it out in front of him...How does that sound??? Imagining the dance battle already? 

i dnt think dey will such a track lyk dis bcz sharon is falling for swayam nw and yeah in da begin she did fall for him once but after knowing about swayam begin in love wiv her she never thinks about rey nwBig smile
seriously, if the story takes a turn like that, it'll just be plain stupid...i mean its obvious(atleast to us) that sharon is falling for swayam...whenevr she see's him she just gets this
'oh i am so lost in his eyes" xpression, atleat for a few seconds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineZaYaHolic

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Lols.. Jab Kriyansh ki romance shuru Hogi.. to Script Waale Babba ka memory bhi wapas aa jayega. He will make Sharon Fall for Rey also.. AND REY will be pulled into choosing between his BEST FRIEND who will have the HOTS for him.. and KRIA whom he is truly madly deeply in love with.. There will be Jealously between Kria and Sharon.. both wooing for REY's attention!!!Embarrassed

AND in that jealousy segment.. KRIA might challenge SHARON in dance.. and both will dance to Taal se Taal mila remix..  Here is the link to the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DdVppyEWE0

A Dance battle for Rey's attention!  and REY is speechless watching Kria Dance her heart out... but he is just plain helpless and watches his BEST Friend and his TRUE LOVE battle it out in front of him...How does that sound??? Imagining the dance battle already? 

I don't think Sharon and Swayam's track will take a U-turn...it has to develop...and take some rough turns but..twist...nah!!

i dnt think dey will such a track lyk dis bcz sharon is falling for swayam nw and yeah in da begin she did fall for him once but after knowing about swayam begin in love wiv her she never thinks about rey nwBig smile
seriously, if the story takes a turn like that, it'll just be plain stupid...i mean its obvious(atleast to us) that sharon is falling for swayam...whenevr she see's him she just gets this
'oh i am so lost in his eyes" xpression, atleat for a few seconds

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i don't think Sharon ans Swayam's track will take a U-turn..It has to develop..our Majnu can't become Gajnu...But, we can expect some delays and wrong turns ...but, twist...nah! don't want that to happen...

sweetshine

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I know and it happens every time sharon abuses kria and rey's face becomes like a tomato I hope everything gets well soon

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
who else that amar and shantanu totally killed that performance they were just awesome...completely love shantanu...what say guys???wasnt the performance just rocking???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995RadiantTreasureNxt_rockstarsweetshine

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ofcourse  yaar...reyam totally rocked...hope there r more dance sequences lyk this

Nxt_rockstar

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
dude they were just awesome today i loved them together Smile

Nxt_rockstar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top