Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Episode Discussion Thread (Page 3)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
As i said earlier...Kria ke against election ...uske maan me toh laddu foot rahe honge...But the only thing I don't like is...He cannot answer back the Bada attitude wali Sharon ko...She yells all the time man!! and he is like..its ok Sharon...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

As i said earlier...Kria ke against election ...uske maan me toh laddu foot rahe honge...But the only thing I don't like is...He cannot answer back the Bada attitude wali Sharon ko...She yells all the time man!! and he is like..its ok Sharon...Angry
i know, i dnt lyk da way sharon keeps teling him off and he dsnt even say a wordAngryAngryAngryAngry
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Lols.. Jab Kriyansh ki romance shuru Hogi.. to Script Waale Babba ka memory bhi wapas aa jayega. He will make Sharon Fall for Rey also.. AND REY will be pulled into choosing between his BEST FRIEND who will have the HOTS for him.. and KRIA whom he is truly madly deeply in love with.. There will be Jealously between Kria and Sharon.. both wooing for REY's attention!!!Embarrassed

AND in that jealousy segment.. KRIA might challenge SHARON in dance.. and both will dance to Taal se Taal mila remix..  Here is the link to the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DdVppyEWE0

A Dance battle for Rey's attention!  and REY is speechless watching Kria Dance her heart out... but he is just plain helpless and watches his BEST Friend and his TRUE LOVE battle it out in front of him...How does that sound??? Imagining the dance battle already? 

r07cRadiantTreasure100littledevils

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Lols.. Jab Kriyansh ki romance shuru Hogi.. to Script Waale Babba ka memory bhi wapas aa jayega. He will make Sharon Fall for Rey also.. AND REY will be pulled into choosing between his BEST FRIEND who will have the HOTS for him.. and KRIA whom he is truly madly deeply in love with.. There will be Jealously between Kria and Sharon.. both wooing for REY's attention!!!Embarrassed

AND in that jealousy segment.. KRIA might challenge SHARON in dance.. and both will dance to Taal se Taal mila remix..  Here is the link to the song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DdVppyEWE0

A Dance battle for Rey's attention!  and REY is speechless watching Kria Dance her heart out... but he is just plain helpless and watches his BEST Friend and his TRUE LOVE battle it out in front of him...How does that sound??? Imagining the dance battle already? 

i dnt think dey will such a track lyk dis bcz sharon is falling for swayam nw and yeah in da begin she did fall for him once but after knowing about swayam begin in love wiv her she never thinks about rey nwBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
u never know...anything can happen unexpected...like this election track...it came out of nowhere...but i m just loving it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

u never know...anything can happen unexpected...like this election track...it came out of nowhere...but i m just loving it...
lolzz da track didnt started yet and ur alredy in loveLOLLOLi jus hope dis tym dazzlers and weaklings dnt get into fight DeadDead
Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Jo hoga acha hoga..
but i hope Kriyansh Romance jaldi start hoye may b in this election track..Embarrassed

r07c-adorabubbles-ZaYaHolic

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hopefully this election track is good rather them creating more misunderstandings and more Dazzlers/Weakling fights

Go to top