Who is louder!!!!!! the third Sherni or Daactarni

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

There already too many posts on how evrybody loved the episode but the noise therapy felt so good that I couldn't resist!!!!😆

I was literlly dancing with joy when i saw Bhago ...Though she shouted and probably shouted louder that Sherani madam i felt everybody was trying to understand her and not run away like they do when our Doctarrni shours her kyunkyunkyun and mera mera mera pati dialouges...
What I don't understand is if she so confident the J loved only her and thats married her why his going to tak to Anandhi disturbs her insecurity???? Then its obvious Daactar madam yours is also not love just narcissm and pride that  you are better so he chose you...which is obviously why you jumped ot marry him and also went ahead to prove the same to his family...else you would have quietly went Mumbai so that both of you lead a goo life and then try to pacify the family after the wounds have healed...
See i have wandered from the topic😒
So coming to the point Bhago seems tobe even ferocious Sherani than Gehna and Sumitra and I guess Daactar madam can't beat her how much ever louder she shouts as Bhago is right and Daactoar madam when you shout you are always in the wrong!!!!
I also feel it was ony natural Bhago shouted at everybody as ahe is unlikely to know that they have supported Anadhi and disowned Jagya...esp as they both are still staying in Haveli...its easy to assume they aprove of J and G
Esp the precap where Sherani no: 3 aka Bhago says Chup!!! was fantaboulous!!!
Anandhi please don't stop your parents and of course go away with them!!!! This haveli is a hell hole!!!
So guys tell me what you feel!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
 oh great  it was it was  her anger 😡😡which bursted and it became outrageous😈 when  she saw jagya with gauri ðŸ˜ˆ .this could bring blood out of veins from any person when she sees such rascals  and her daugter stayed in that haveli no  it is unbearable how can anandi bear unrealistic . and she felt all of them allowed especilly dadisa  as she loved his grandson but she now hates him 😡. bhago was brilliant she should have taken 4 meals to shout above that dactarni🥳 but ilove bhago nice  she has guts to punch this rascals
tvfreaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeda18

There already too many posts on how evrybody loved the episode but the noise therapy felt so good that I couldn't resist!!!!😆

I was literlly dancing with joy when i saw Bhago ...Though she shouted and probably shouted louder that Sherani madam i felt everybody was trying to understand her and not run away like they do when our Doctarrni shours her kyunkyunkyun and mera mera mera pati dialouges...
What I don't understand is if she so confident the J loved only her and thats married her why his going to tak to Anandhi disturbs her insecurity???? Then its obvious Daactar madam yours is also not love just narcissm and pride that  you are better so he chose you...which is obviously why you jumped ot marry him and also went ahead to prove the same to his family...else you would have quietly went Mumbai so that both of you lead a goo life and then try to pacify the family after the wounds have healed...
So coming to the point Bhago seems tobe even ferocious Sherani than Gehna and Sumitra and I guess Daactar madam can't beat her how much ever louder she shouts as Bhago is right and Daactoar madam when you shout you are always in the wrong!!!!
I also feel it was ony natural Bhago shouted at everybody as ahe is unlikely to know that they have supported Anadhi and disowned Jagya...esp as they both are still staying in Haveli...its easy to assume they aprove of J and G
Anandhi please don't stop your parents and of course go away with them!!!! This haveli is a hell hole!!!

i love it too..it was like bhaaago..bahgo aaayi..(run... bhaago came..when she was climbing up the stairs, it seemed as if she will kill jagya...wudnt have been surprised if she has taken a sword and charged...what awesome acting,,love bhairavi after this..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by sreeda18

I was literlly dancing with joy when i saw Bhago ...Though she shouted and probably shouted louder that Sherani madam i felt everybody was trying to understand her and not run away like they do when our Doctarrni shours her kyunkyunkyun and mera mera mera pati dialouges...
__________________________________________________________________________________
Originally posted by tvfreaq

i love it too..it was like bhaaago..bahgo aaayi..(run... bhaago came..when she was climbing up the stairs, it seemed as if she will kill jagya...wudnt have been surprised if she has taken a sword and charged...what awesome acting,,love bhairavi after this..
________________________________________________________________________________
I too loved Bhago's acting. Her entry was absolutely 'dhasoo' And she was absolutely justified in all that she said. As she is unaware both that J's second marriage is illegal and also that JG don't have any member's support. One thing she said which was very true and that is that Dadisa had always supported her grandson in all his wrongs and that she never missed any opportunity to curse and run down Anandi. All were quiet because they knew what she was going thru. Any girl's mother would feel the same way. As for Gauri I am now getting tired of her rudeness. Being educated does not mean u forget ur manners. Also she is totally in the wrong. Just one if she should have put herself in Anandi's place and thought how she would feel then she would know. I sincerely hope she goes thru the same mental torture that she has put Anandi thru. As for Jagya...he is the weakest man to walk this earth. He is not only weak but also a liar and a cheat. Anandi was right when she told him he had been cheating on both her and Gauri. I hope he loses both of them. He does not deserve any girl in his life, He deserves to be all alone in this world. No wife and no family...Sorry if i have been too harsh but this J always brings out the worst in me.
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago