Pratigya

Sick

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I watched the show only cos of krishna as he is a very unique hero but i am now just sick all of this crap.If u compare the episodes with last yr ones u can easily see how k has been made a useless lovesick puppet from an arrogant but little bit matured passionate guy.Arrogance and passion is a very important aspect of his character which is missing badly these days.I never imagined we would get PBJ at the expense of our heros personality

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umariyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sick" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I guess the CVs have decided to compromise his characters for the sake of PBJ and their idea of highlighting social issues...

They seem content with it despite the growing number being wary of how the character is being protrayed...You are not alone in your sentiments..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100b2011a_umalakshmi_pai....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top