Kokila is Totally wrong ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi never does anything unles it for her own benefit ...Rashi and Urmi have made Gopis life hell and tortured her and they are still doing everything in the power to get Gopi kicked out of MM...Goip has never hurt Rashi and never will...Goip will give her life for Rashi as she love big sister...yet Rashi hates her why because she is an orphan and poor...and because dear mummy say's so...

Gopi should be educated and become more smarter and then reverse the tables on Rashi make  her feel worthless and stupid and get her kicked out of MM lets see how Rashi feels then...
well dear kokila never praises rashi b'coz she is teh only person in MM who knows her true colors that she  is a selfish and pretends all the time of being goody goody  just to put down gopi thats why koki never appreciates her acts ever b'coz when person is wrong u can't praise hi/her acts
I hate rashi! You forget rashi is evil evil evil! rashi always ruin our innocent dear Gopi. I am happy kokila insult rashi, kokila knew rashi is greed for money, gold jewely. I enjoy watch koklia trouble rashi.
Yeah, Kokilla is making it worse, she should stop putting Rashi down, but honestly Rashi's method was wrong. If she worked hard, she would ve been fine, but she tried cheating so she deserved to get in trouble.[/QUOTE]
 I AGREE WID U   BUT KOKILA shud nt put down rashi compare her wid gopi this will only increase rashi's hatred fr gopi ...rashi HAD TO CHEAT AS SHE GOT AN OPEN CHALLENGE AND KAGDI INSULTED HER V BADLY ...TELL ME WUNT A PERSON FEEL BAD IF ANOTHER SAYS THT U CAN NEVER BE GOOD IN UR WORK   if kokila had nt laid open chalnege before rashi thn rashi surely wudn't cheat...i hated her frm d begining and nw hate her
Originally posted by sbp1971

No matter how hard Rashi tries she will always have her evil ways.

Did we forget this is the girl who almost killed Heatal all to get married to Jigar. Then she almost killed Kokila with the cooker incident. 

Not to mention she and her mother sent Gopi in the well with snakes and spiders and all.

This were some of the major things that she shouldn't even be forgiven for, not to mention the minor things.

I say Rashi deserves everything that comes her way.

she tried to kill hetal ???? how i didnt see this part :$
kokila is trying to revel truth in front of everyone!!!!!!!! and thats good , that only rashi can  be a good bahu"