Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Yooooo

Goldie

Yooooo

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hi guyss maa vacation is going on...so i m max time on comp...i rate chaska meter max. 15-20 times in day so guyss plss do comment on AnYa's  gallery and rate chaska meter...and bring our fav show Navya at no.1...Smile  

AnYa rockss!!                                                                                                                             

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

husnia_4uakshi-sidputul87jpatel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chaska meter..." in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapliker

IF-Rockerz

soapliker

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I have a concern with this.  I hit chaskameter at least 5 times a day but i see that in the last 2 weeks it is gone up by less than 100.  I do not understand.  Is there a problem.  If I alone in 2 weeks have hit the meter at least 50 - 60 times and other are doing too then why is it showing so little.  I am confused.  Maybe I am not doing it rite.  Please advise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yooooo

Yooooo

Goldie

Yooooo

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
ilunavya i knw this problem happened to me also i don't knw wt's the prob..what's hapening...??

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yup sure...

@ilunavya... it means others are hitting less.. Tongue

..StarAngel..

IF-Rockerz

..StarAngel..

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i dun count at all..bt wenever im here i hit it everytime i refresh the pageWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yup sure 

akshi-sidputul

Goldie

akshi-sidputul

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
maro chaska ...

chaska maska 
hit it dear make ur show no1

..AiSh..

..AiSh..

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
sure..dear..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.