Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Na Na Na choona na..akelepan me yoon peena na...LOL..
Well savita has been taunting damo all these years for his drinking habit..which damo chose to ignore of course..now in the hospital..liver all gone bad..heart is not working..weakness is increasing..Ouch..he blamed everyone else but himself again for drinking as usual..LOL..he is not getting enough love it seemsOuch..aur kitna love chahiye?..i think he wants to romance her for the song pee loon..LOL..looking in savita's eyes and asking ...pee loon?..kya mai is sharab ki bottle se daaru pee loon?..ROFL..
The doctor has told the family members that there is only one way to stop damo's drinking..it is to break him up with his lovely wife savita..Shocked..and sent to a rehab..Ouch..
this ever green jodi also broken up by the CV's..OuchCry..
so guys..will damo use his will power  and get back to savita as soon as possible ?Day Dreaming..or he is going to stay in rehab for ever?..Ouch...discuss please..LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4omshreejaanuTanyazrightchoiceJaishankarshootingstar27ThaneeLovePRSohamcoolpratzswtbabysuangaurimisha-SONU-mijanur-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Na Na Na...Choona Na.." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nice topic! Classic as usual!WinkLOL
Ummm uwanna know if Damo would b able to remove that iron shirt he's been wearing for years n which he has refused to get rid of giving lame excuses?LOL
Well it is possibleBig smile Provided he has the iron will to remove it!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavgaurimisha

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Nice topic! Classic as usual!WinkLOL
Ummm uwanna know if Damo would b able to remove that iron shirt he's been wearing for years n which he has refused to get rid of giving lame excuses?LOL
Well it is possibleBig smile Provided he has the iron will to remove it!LOLLOLLOL

oh yea iron will.who has them?..damo has it?..LOL..i think manav does don't know about damo..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuThaneegaurimisha

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Usha i know u r a Damo fan but he is just a useless chap yaar. He blames everybody n every situation for his state except himself. I dislike ppl like Damo who doesn't take responsibility for their actions.Ouch
Btw our Manav gonna b in big trouble. It's already smelling dead rat around!LOL
Gosh this is one water melon which invites the knife: "come n slice me"ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Thaneearchanamanavsuangaurimisha

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Usha i know u r a Damo fan but he is just a useless chap yaar. He blames everybody n every situation for his state except himself. I dislike ppl like Damo who doesn't take responsibility for their actions.Ouch
Btw our Manav gonna b in big trouble. It's already smelling dead rat around!LOL
Gosh this is one water melon which invites the knife: "come n slice me"ROFL

LOL..these are never before heard stuff for me..LOL..when aashna ka kripa kataksh ho..toh manav ko darne ki koyi zaroorat nahi..LOL

omshreejaanugaurimisha

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Ashna will soon b in big trouble thanksto Manav. DK will surely b pissed with her chamchigiri towards Manav.

archanamanavgaurimisha

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Ashna will soon b in big trouble thanksto Manav. DK will surely b pissed with her chamchigiri towards Manav.

these cv's break up good jodi's while keeping bad one's intact..Sleepy..next in line is dk and ashna i guess..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanusuangaurimisha

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nice thread AkkaBig smileThumbs Up

Damo wat lame reasonsSilly  u drink even if your happy and even if ur sad , y put guilt trips on othersSilly 

OMg this doctorSilly   kaha se medical complete karte hai ye ekta ke serials main doctorsSilly
he needs to guide the patients rather laugh at their questionsSilly

And Ashna mam plz aap DK pe concentrate karoSilly mannu plz concentrate on workSilly
my archu baby plz concentrate on kiddosSilly SuloSilly

Damo will be hale and healthy throught out the show, woh bappa ka ladla hain waiseApprove
but throw the flask first damoOuch

Sharon di this is for uEmbarrassed

Na Na Na choona na..akelepan me yoon peena na.. 
dont dont dont dont touch me.. dont drink in lonliness.. 

Good night Akka, OSJ, KarenHug

EDIT: i just observed i used this Silly too many timesSilly

Edited by Ankifan - 26 July 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanushootingstar27ThaneeLovePRSohamarchanamanavsuangaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.