Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Gunz for the wonderful update.

Finally Thulasi has get to know about the loan lenders matter and Tamil has get a kadan from many of them. Tomorrow loan lender is going to let 4 rowdies on Thulasi house? How Thulasi is going to survive from them? Tamil evaluthukku kadan vankirano avalathukku Thulasikku pirachanai.

Prabha last dialogue was too good. Patient health is important for his father and wealth is more important for his mother. Super punch dialogue.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think GW gifted TA with some supernatural power...

Do mistakes ans rubbish things as u wish, but u will not face the consequences, but your dear ones will face it ...πŸ˜›..
If gw does mistakes it goes on TA's head...same way..
For TA's mistakes...T s suffering...be it in charu's case, AP's dter case and now mobey issue...it repeats again..though its TA who will solve it, T's sufferings and pain she undergoes has no remedy..lets see how TA reacts for this situation ..its an exam time for both TA and thulz...lets see how both succeed in that
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Gunthy for the wonderful update and nice side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

A very sad but a good episode. It was sad to see Thulasi with the fake phone call. TA knows that it is the date to repay the money, but that coward just run off and left his wife deal with the money lenders. I feel like punching into his face seeing Thulasi in this pathetic situation. πŸ˜‘ Poor Thulasi was even more sad thinking about her hubby's money problems than now with the loan sharks. I want the director to give a reason for TA not calling his wife. The TA we used to see, would try his best to call Thulasi atleast once. Kumaran loves to damage his hero's character. 😑😑

I wonder who is going to help Thulasi, viewers are confused with these loan issues, but i think the team will solve it in a simple way. Whatever close this never ending money problems for TT. πŸ˜•

Prabha is already liking Deepa's family, won't wonder if he falls for Deepa. I am waiting to see TPS' nosecut to Bhuvana. 😍

Shruti did a fantastic job in today's episode. πŸ‘
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks YovYovYov Gunthyyy for the Lovely Update plus comments πŸ€—

All 3 money lenders visiting Thulasi on the same day that too while TA is away is very very fishy...where did that 2nd lender go that too for 2 months w/o seeking TA?...suddenly out of nowhere he popped up😑...grrr all these things are related to our psycho only as she arranged a spy and from my point of view these money lenders are working for psycho only along with her so called spyπŸ˜•...who ever the spy and who ever planned all these after seeing TA having money problem can GTH along with the great creators of creating money problems to TA aka GW and queen of Chennai 😑.

Whatever happens i do think that something will happen in favor to T&T...etho pannunga Kumaran but don't let Thulasi to miss her exam againπŸ˜•...Psycho or her so called spy better not lock Thulasi emotionally using this money problems in order to save TA before TA comes back...
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks Gunthy for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Im very sad for Thuls, how she cried athuvum very loudlyy😭😭 If i only see this TA, i dont know what will happen-nu😑😑

OMG, one day-la 3 people came and going to assemble evening at T&T houseeπŸ˜­πŸ˜” What is Thuls gonna do?? Kumaran Sir why are u showing your hero like a fool?? Grr, srsly this is very sadd for Thuls, paavom thaniya enna panna poranga? Whom can she ask help??😭

Prabha was good too and well said about his parents. I think he is gonna love Deepa familyπŸ˜ƒ

Thulasi and Tamil are a good match...no doubt about that BUT...both of them are passive in every action.  At least if one of them is active then the chances of overcoming problems would be much less. Ingga TA oru useless loosu...mandai-le brains kaannum...on top it Thulasi cannot make any solid decisions without consulting TA...and knowing TA he will definitely object to Thuls working. TA-kku romba thaan ego. Angry

When there is financial strain Thuls could have easily done some home tutoring or like taking up a part-time jobs to supplement their income. Thuls is only good at making coffee while parading in different colourful attires...oru kavalai illatha manithan..!!Angry

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravi37

Thanks Gunz for the wonderful update.

Finally Thulasi has get to know about the loan lenders matter and Tamil has get a kadan from many of them. Tomorrow loan lender is going to let 4 rowdies on Thulasi house? How Thulasi is going to survive from them? Tamil evaluthukku kadan vankirano avalathukku Thulasikku pirachanai.

Prabha last dialogue was too good. Patient health is important for his father and wealth is more important for his mother. Super punch dialogue.

What I don't understand is that ...these loan sharks can give kadan to ppl who are not employed and then later chase them with threats..😑...Its high time TA starts being honest with his wife...
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
theiva they have already shown why TA is unable to call T.  Dharman has asked them to off the phone or else the police will try to trace their whereabouts.  TA has been shown to be already upset thet he cannot call T.  so now they may show that he is trying againt to call or come to see her..let us see...

anyway i am glad that finally the loan matter is out in the open and with the loan sharks insistent, there is no other way but to close their chapter in the coming week or so...an interesting week ahead i hope...

waiting to see how the team is going to handle this tough situation...
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vjayam

theiva they have already shown why TA is unable to call T.  Dharman has asked them to off the phone or else the police will try to trace their whereabouts.  TA has been shown to be already upset thet he cannot call T.  so now they may show that he is trying againt to call or come to see her..let us see...

LOL Yes Vjayam, i remember that D told them to switch off their phones. According to me, i t was not enough eventhough i know he can't do much right there being caught in that house. I was mentioning this as i was disappointed with him. Remember the TA who was almost ready to jump down from that mountain in Vaalpaarai so that he can get his phone back in case Thulasi should call him. Even then police was chasing him. Doesn't he remember that it is due date, if he had considered this, he would have escaped from there atleast to warn his wife.

But agreed with you Vjayam and Acorrn, it is not the time for Thulasi showing her pain and anger on TA for hiding the money matter and going through the loan sharks tortueres. It is just like last year October weeks when Thulasi lost her brain and followed someone who wanted to rape her like an idiot. But eventually TA saved her from all her misery. Thulasi can question him after they solve the debt problems. Hope she supports him throughout his difficult times like he did too. But this angry Thulasi can get really harsh sometimes.

@Smiles: Nothing can damage TA's character more than if Charu pays back the money. This is something i don't want to see at any cost in this show.
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for Tuesday's lovely sogam update! πŸ˜ƒ And thanks Theiva for the sweet GW2 dance update on Monday πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the epi... I'm really furious with TA now for the situation he's putting Thulasi through 😑😑 Now the worst is yet to come when those loan shark rowdies come and stay at her house 🀒 I mean I knew this was going to happen sooner or later but it's very irritating.

I really hope Thulasi is able to use this to send some serious signals to TA's brain that he needs to change or at least attempt very hard to change his behaviour in regards to keeping her out of the loop about their true financial situation. Like Sudha said, Thuls needs to be in charge of money or at least let her be TA's advisor for such things.

I will get really mad at Thulasi if TA manages to worm out of this from Thulasi by just holding her hand and saying Kuttyma

Well on one positive note, it's nice to see Deepa's mom actually smiling once in a while πŸ˜†

@ Theiva, I had a bad thought after you mentioned about Charu. What if instead of approaching TA, Charu approaches Thulasi and says she will get him out of the money issue if she leaves TA? 😲

Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranuja

@ Theiva, I had a bad thought after you mentioned about Charu. What if instead of approaching TA, Charu approaches Thulasi and says she will get him out of the money issue if she leaves TA? 😲

Ohhh, ipdi onnu vera iruka???😲 This would be really bad and do you really think Thuls would agree?? Im like 50/50😲 Omg, then if she leaves TA just like that, he would loose maybe his respect about Thuls😲 I hope not, it is okie when its Charu plan, but it should only backfire on her and not that should happen what she thinkss😑

But im also confident that Thuls wont agree-nuπŸ˜•