Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsavandana.bandaruminikiahcirmomsx3xbakulaxnash_mashloop118vir123niki_pnagniigujaratigirlpratima6pragyakumar_zephyrbaas-tvsc19saggi80sdaviseshachajaygandhidheekshrachnadhodi713shubanAnaxibiapunjaRashmiSandeepBabbiesshrsethmanjushasdeepasalvanshiny3ammu123kuttykanthipranj_mblue01blue01Pragya_Msandhyanand17ns2095jaya.shimani88neteche_ckashevcloudzmiss_patel5Heenaptina2minaslares2005USekomaslastmintasshamsijjairamDesdemonabostanianbmm1985ambodidisingh008deepa911nithi07geet138KamalikaGlakshmikrLovePrajaRoshini1494-Swetha-Madhavi_Didwscvaishali667andvchange12ILoveDramadaddysgirl786Picasso9teri_susanGauri22redapple1angelic8219_Nancy_AMAL722munz.poo_supiAbhiAnisevakmushkan_2003cuty_ksanjukta..piyualkanuttycleo-Amri-shelly_nairshilpita87veil_of_rosesdeejagipjyoshinybandishivani003anna44RoarkKyunkiImafanammoosswethasyam08-Faiza-Suchi-Usman.shamilRockChicGirlkhusi_*harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - 26th July Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
will she give any badwish to dr couple??

i am so restless to know that...but episode ended at that time!!...
desperate to watch the next episode!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvAbhiAnipjyoshivani003KyunkiImafanSuchi-

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
She will most definately give Jagat and Gauri badwa, i will be surprised if she doesnt.  She commanded todays episode, it belonged to her.!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123geet138andvSushaanManeetAbhiAniveil_of_rosesKyunkiImafanSuchi-khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I loved the epi... Bago took dig on the entire family which I felt that any girl's parents would have done... Just loved her

She told amazing words to Jaggu,
Nalayak,
Bade ghar ka bigada hua chora and all

And Gauri for god sake can you stop flaunting mere pati atleast in front of J's parents. Bachpan mein tuta hua shaadi, that too the shaadi you did not like ur parents were worried...What did u expect Anandi's parents will be understanding. Bago never talked to her and she asked for it...I just hated Gauri today...She deserved a slap.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragya_MWebsiedeep153134spatty123KamalikaGgeet138ambodidiAbhiAniSushaanManeetPicasso9Madhavi_Diandvwoman11shilpita87nya_ansariveil_of_rosespjyosanjukta..KyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Yaar every time Gauri is 'mera pati' 'mera pati' me thinks she protests too much lol, she she trying ton convice the other person of their relationship or her own conscious.

In the precap the way bhago screamed for Gauri to shut her mouth LOL thats a must watch!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138andvSushaanManeetAbhiAnipjyoveil_of_rosesnya_ansariKyunkiImafanAutumn.swethasyam08Suchi-

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Finally Bhago did what no one else could. I am super excited to see the epi. I want Bhago to scream at Gauri for being so selfish and careless. I want her to taunt J even more. And finally give an awesome baddua which scares the hell out of Gauri! LOL

Bhago has all the right in the world to yell at everyone in A's sansra cause first of all none of them informed the injustice being done to her daughter...HIDING THE TRUTH IS an ABSOLUTE Crime! And she got to know all of this from villagers!! And even if they are supporting Anandi...they couldn't stop their ladesaar from doing wrong to Anandi and DS gave the permission for them to stay in same house too. So I think Bhago is right for yelling at each and every member...a mother has that right!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ranj_mdeep153134spatty123geet138andvMisseshaPicasso9vasujaSushaanManeetAbhiAnisanjukta..pjyo-Amri-shilpita87Suchi-Blukitten

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Yaar every time Gauri is 'mera pati' 'mera pati' me thinks she protests too much lol, she she trying ton convice the other person of their relationship or her own conscious.

In the precap the way bhago screamed for Gauri to shut her mouth LOL thats a must watch!

Yes I hated Gauri today... She was just unbearable to me... Can someoone be so thick skinned...Ok I called her stupid earlier but today I just hated her..

Lovedd Bago...This was the intensity of anger I expected Singh family to show at GAGA when they entered haveli as married couple...I hope Bago slaps both of them too tomorow...I never wanted Gauri to get slapped but after today I think she deserves one.

Well The first scene was equally good...Insecurities creeping in GAGA relation was nicely shown...Gauri thinks that she has to take her husband and run to Mumbai to keep her marriage safe... But now the triangle has formed in their own minds and hearts... Where will they run from it

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SantaClaraWebsiedeep153134spatty123geet138andvMisseshaPicasso9AbhiAnipjyoKyunkiImafanSuchi-

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

I loved the epi... Bago took dig on the entire family which I felt that any girl's parents would have done... Just loved her

She told amazing words to Jaggu,
Nalayak,
Bade ghar ka bigada hua chora and all

And Gauri for god sake can you stop flaunting mere pati atleast in front of J's parents. Bachpan mein tuta hua shaadi, that too the shaadi you did not like ur parents were worried...What did u expect Anandi's parents will be understanding. Bago never talked to her and she asked for it...I just hated Gauri today...She deserved a slap.

@ bold - I know vasuja...usse bas sabko "mera pati" "mera pati" sunna ne ka theka le rakha hai...! LOL

These people are too sanskari therefore they will never ever SLAP GAURI and get her to her senses but I sooo wish someone would SLAP her...salla dimaag thoda to thikane lage LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

activesonaldeep153134Picasso9AbhiAninya_ansariSuchi-Blukittenkhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top