Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

ok guys Im nt new to ritin on dis forums so critisize me wherever im rong...i had dis os on ma mind since a lng tim now...bt tida im ritin it...so here iT is...

Arjun n aorhi had gone throught many difficulties...moreover arohi had face many difficulties...she had to leave her house...in order to live a life wid arjun...

Arjuns family always luvd her n ther exepted her...she was also lyk a daughter to them lyk rashi n mahi were.

But now arohis family had accepted arjun n it was her last day at arjuns house as arohi sharma tom morning she was goin to her house n weddin festivites were goin to start frm tom nite n wedin was a weak fter...this were arohis thought when dadi called her ...

Dadi-arohi puttar...aorhi...puttar..puttar niche aa...

Arohi-ji dadi aai...kya hua dadi?

Dadi-ja arjun ki office uska khana leke... Ajj toh tera aru uka shadi se pehle milene ka akhri din hai na...ja waqt bita uske sath woh khote da putta apne kaam se kabhi upra naii aana tu ja...

Arhoi agreed happily...she wnet sat in d car which arjun had gifted her...n drove thinkin abt him...all she thought was abt how besharam he was n she blushed to herself...

As soon as she reached Arjun cabin she heard a girls voice...she thought mabe some of his staff...then b4 she was goi to enter she heard some one say i luv u to... Dont leave me arjun...don do tht...

Arohi was angry she slamme open d door n saw it was natasha...she knew her arjun wld never do nythin to hurt hre bt d way natasha was leaning over arjun she cld bearly control her tears...her anger was gone she had nothin to speak...arjun suddenly noiced arohi...he pushed natasha away...he saw arohi cryin in pain...

Arjun-arohi listen its nt wht it sems lyk jaan...woh mere pass aai this..

Arohi-its sure is...mujhe pata hai tum mujhe sath aisa nai kar sakte par...phir b u didnt even tell her to get out nither did u tell her to sdant away frm u...arjun tht is wht i ffell bad abt...i no u dnt have feelin for her ...bt dis surely flt lyk u were cheatin on me...sayin dis arohi ran aways n didnt listen to arjun who was calin her...arohi drived as fast as she cld to get bk home...once home she didnt anwer nyone jst ran to her heroom...

this was d last thing tht i whished to happen b4 our weddin ...tlkin to herself... D ppl in house knew tht she wldnt let nyone in so it was better to let her have her own pace...inside d room...

God y do u always have to maake me sad when im happy d most...i no arjun never cheated ..even ma fait dosent allow me to belive me in wht i saw...bt ...she was thinkin n cryin...it was almost eveinin n it had started to darken ...she was now sure abt somthin bwt arjun n natasha cause he had nt even called her nittehr did he cum here to tlk to her...she was frustrated...bt is wa nt d way she thought it was...jst afetr arohi lft arjun tld natashs to leave n when he was abt to leave his clients frm america had cum n he cdnt even delay d meatin as they were goin bk at midnite...as soon as d meatin got over arjun took his car keys n litrary ran...when he entered d house...no one asked him anyquest lookin at his angry worried...mix expression...

One shot part 2...

he directly went to arohis room...he saw rohi leavin...

Arjun-arohi were r u goin?

Arohi-u dnt need to no...

Arjun-i do ...im goin to be ur husband in a few days n i luv u...dam it i need to know...he was angry at arohi...she was actin lyk a child...

Arohi-i need to think...im nt sure abt u still

Arjun-arohi...jst cause of natasha u r actin lyk this...it was nt lyk wnt u saw...it was her ...nt me...i luv u...he was angry...

Arohi-arjun y r even angry...im d one who sld b angry...n im nt...i jst want to think...

Arjun-im angry cause ur actin lyk a child.. I mean...how cld to bealiev tht...u no abt natasha...na so now why are u...he cdnt say anymoer...

Arohi-arjun im goin...

Arjun-fine go...bt d truth is i nly luv u n ill stn by u forevre im always der...Arohi turned back at him...she cld see luv for her in his eyes...she cdnt contrl heself... tears rolled dwn at her eyes...she was bein irrational she thought...i no arjun wld never do nytin to hurt me so why am i leavin...she wlked upto him...n hugged him tightly ...a moment fter arjun knew tht his arohi was nk to him...he hugged her back...they held each other lyk dey wld never let go of each other...a while awhen they did they pull back...arohi wispered...in his ears

Arohi-dont ever hurt me again i cudnt think a lyf widout u n sein u wid natasha made me mad at u...arohi was continuin bt arjuns lips scilenced her...their kiss was passionate...she luvd arjun she thought...n he was goin to b hers... Arjun swept arohi in his arms n put her on d bed...they tlked for sometim...arjun wld ditract her while she was spekin wit his kisses..on her shoulder neck...bt afetr a while arjun drifted off to sleep besides arohi in his arms...dis was d lyf arohi always wanted...n now in a weak she was goin to be mrs singhanai...she was goin to b his in evry sense on d wld...she thought how their wedin n a tear rolled dwn arohis eyes...n fell on arjuns hand tht woke arjun...up...

Arjun-babe wht wrong...u thinkin abt tht again?

Arohi-no arjun...i think how wonderful ma lyf has become fter u were in it...

Arjun-babe i luv u...i feel d same way...i luv u too much...n icnt wait to get married to u...to u mine in every sense...bt now jaan we have to go to sleep u r leavin tom early in mornin...he kissed her forehead n bt dirfted of to sleep...

U r my eyes when i cdnt see...

U r my eyes when i cdnt see...

U were my voice when i cdnt speak...

U were my lyf...

U were my strengt when i was weak...

Guys its a song...becaus u luved me...awesome lyrics n perfet to go wid our lovely couple arjuhi... tell me wht u think abt dis os...plz hit d lyk button n leave comments...i luv to read them...

Ps ill update d ff...tom...again...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89SHAHAD971maloseMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram---Tia--Anupa28salmankh1..anshita..soni4eva.vrshn.aparna4karanikakavyasamveds_6791...vibha...Arjuhisisbrainychild92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "one shot...luv u..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
wow...wonderful..loved it...:) :)

Edited by ..anshita.. - 26 July 2011 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyblues

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Wao!

lazyblues

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
lovely...

lazyblues

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
its awesome mansi..
i loved it !!

lazyblues

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
aww :')
beautiful.

lazyblues

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
nice one mansi

lazyblues

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
wow beautiful os luvd it Smile
fanx 4 da pm x

lazyblues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.