Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Simar caught in tricky situation-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Simar caught in tricky situation

While fans of Sasural Simar Ka on Colors are gearing up for Simar (Dipika Samson) and Prem's (Shoaib Ibrahim) wedding, we hear that there is going to be a shocking twist during the sequence.

An Indya source infroms, "On the wedding day, the pandit will prepone the mahurat of the wedding and the timing will clash with Simar's final audition of Chak Dhoom Dhoom. With no other option at hand, Bua will convince Roli to don the bridal outfit and join Prem in the mandap, while Simar will be busy giving the audition."
 Dipika, when contacted, confirmed the track but refused to comment further. Nevertheless, she was very excited when asked about her wedding outfit that has been designed by Riyaz Gangji. Her beautiful lehenga designed by Riyaz with peacock designs and rich color combinations enhances Simar's personality. Her couture is detailed out perfectly complimenting the hazel eyed beauty.
 Deepika who just weighs 45 kgs figured that her rich lehenga choli weighs around 50 kgs! "My lehenga is just perfect and the color combination too brings out the beauty of the couture. But, later I realized that my outfit is heavier than me", she smiles. After all, Riyaz has created this outfit for Simar and it's worth it. While a bride is nervous on her D-Day, I am equally nervous about managing my outfit too," quips Deepika.
 Will Simar reach the wedding venue in time? To find out keep watching Sasural Simar Ka on Colors.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 26 July 2011 at 6:03am

monachweetie Senior Member
monachweetie
monachweetie

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing but omg the epi was scary hope simar reach venue in time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index