Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Akshat fails to get bail for Sujal. I don't understand this fellow. He is supposed to be one of the best lawyers from London. But except eating apples he does nothing. Yes charu se pyaar bhi karta hai. Kashish will confront Vasu that what she has done is wrong. We might get to see kashish and sujal in jail today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranim thumbnail

thanx for the information sujalfan 😃

i agree this akshat is good for nothing (but he looks cute 😉)

greatmaratha thumbnail
thanks for the info.   Lets hope the kashish vasu confrontation lives upto the everyones expectations
crazyabtsujal thumbnail

hey guys can any one tell me whr i can find all i mean all abt rajeev aka sujal,like his dob,school,coll etc.plz tell me.i know vaugely tht hes frm sum school called vidyamandir or sumthing in jaipur but i want to know more.searched for a long time but couldnt find anything

plz help

take care

byeeeeee

Edited by crazyabtsujal - 19 years ago
crazyabtsujal thumbnail

crazyabtsujal

Online Status: Online
: 0

wht does d heart here mean?n how to make that zero into a proper number.....

help me

bbyeeeeeeeeeee

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Welcome crazyabtsujal to the forum........... To make that heart number into from zero to something good then go to this URL

http://www.india-forums.com/interactive/heart.asp

Send flower of friendship to different members of this forum. If they accept your friendship they'll send you a heart. And you'll get some no. beside it.

crazyabtsujal thumbnail

thanx sujalfan,also plz tell me wht does the groupie or newbie or goldie etc mens thats written below oue signin name?

n hey tell me who had killed piyush.i heard its probabbly veena in order to get sujal n kashish togather as she couldnt see her son suffering.....

\neways hope for a reply.....

thanx........

bbbbyyyyeeeeeeeeeee

Ibad thumbnail
Yeah is Akshat the gr8 lawyer...hehehhehe
And it will be good to see sujal and Kashish today in jail.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx sujalfan for keeping us updated....

Dear crazyabtsujal,

these "bies" reflect ur status on the forum. newbies r the ones having lesser # of posts than 50...You become a groupie when ur post count reaches 50, a senior member when the post count is 200 and a goldie when the P.C is 1000......

crazyabtsujal thumbnail

crazyabtsujal

Online Status: Online
: 0

hello sujalfan i opened the link but am unable to understand how to go abt.pls if possible tell me d proper procedure.......

thanx.......

everyone in d forum is being v helpful.....

thanx everyone......

bbbbyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee