Fan Fictions

PENSIEVE <3 Dance Of Love <3 pg 50

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hello frnds!!!!!πŸ€—i finally thought i should listen to my best frnd and i m opening my os gallery!!!! 😳

ok but remember m lazy? so i m just going to res the next to posts for my previous works and index!!! πŸ˜†

love u all for always supporting me frnds!!! seriously do!!!!!!
(PRINCESS m copying ur style! mujhe pata jo nahe kya krna hota hai!πŸ˜•πŸ˜³) ]Edited by mulan. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mulan. thumbnail
Mayank's frowning princess- page 37

princess Jasmine - pg 41

letting go pag 45

new anticipations page 46
Dance Of Love page 50
Edited by mulan. - 11 years ago
mulan. thumbnail

hello frnds!!!!!!!! πŸ€—  ok sometimes it happens that u want to write something, doesnt matter what, and u start writing and u know its not making sense but u complete writing it all the same! πŸ˜• something like this happened with me today!!!

however i asked someone and she said, i should post it none theless! so if u find thsi boring and senseless and what not, kindly contact kinzu who said i could post it!!!!😳    πŸ˜†
do leave coments to let me know!!!

Tormenting Beliefs, tangled thoughts.. and A PROMISE!

"Nupur Sharma!!!! Don't u ever talk to me again!"
Nupur who was about to eat the last of the *gol gappa* looked up at Gunjan guiltily and just stood there with the gol gappa half way to her mouth.

"Shukar hai! mujhe pata tha aik tum he ho jo mere side lo ge!"

Mayank spoke up finally finding an ally.

Mayank: " dekh rahe ho nupur kya kar rahe hai?"

Gunjan: " han jiju! Dekh lia meine!"

Mayank: " bingo! Ab tum samjho ise! I mean koi itne un hygienic gol gappay kese kha sakta hai!"

Nupur; " Mayank tum to chup karo! Gunjan ye sb mayank ka kasoor hai! wohe mujhe yahan laya tha!"

Gunjan glared at Mayank, " jiju aap bhe? Mujhe to lagat tha aap to mere sath hain!"
Mayank: " array Gunjan puri baat to suno! Mein ise yahan laya tha to research how unhygienic these stalls are! Aur yahan aa kar madam ne mere research ka satiya nas kar dia!"
Gunjan looked at Nupur this time.
Nupur: " acha sorry sorry! ( and with this she held out the last gol gappa to Gunjan who stared at nupru but finally gave in to the temptation and ate the gol gappa!)

Gunjan: " wow! This is so yummy! Aur tmne akele akele kha liay?"

Nupur: " acha sorry na! bhaiya aik aur plate dena!"
Mayank; " ye tum dono kya kr rahe ho? Gunjan tm bhe?"
Gunjan: " kya jiju aap bhe! Itne maze ke gol gappay hain! khayen na plzzz!"

She held out the plate to Mayank who groaned while nupur and Gunjan shrugged and ate away the gol gappay.

Mayank: " uff! Kahan phans gaya mein!"

But he looked back at them and a smile crept on his face? they were looking so cute laughing and chatting away!

And then his eyes rested on Nupur ? his Nupur ? his heart warmed to see her smile and so he let them have fun for another hour while he completed his research?

********************************

they returned to college just in time for DNA class and met Diya, priya and Sam. Suhnai was missing as she had gone to America for holidays. They all were missing her terribly specially because of the class. DNA was their English teacher but was too strict and so they disliked her?

Diya: " agar aj unhon ne koi assignment de na to mein ..mein.."

Priya:" sabar rakho Diya! Agar aj unhon ne koi assignment ke to hm kren gay he nahe! Bus hmare CR ka moon band rakhna hai! aik to use efficient banne ka bohat shauq hai!"

Gunjan: " koi shaq? Btw talk of the devil and here he is!"

Just then they heard there CR announcing the class has been canceled. The way nupur, Gunjan, Diya and Priya jumped and said yes, if DNA would have heard it they were definitely going to fail- miserably? however as luck would have it she wasn't in the college at all and so the girls went to sit in there famous place, *Kal's ground* while boys went to play in the basket ball court.

Nupur instantly opened her Gone With The Wind which was instantly snatched out of her hands by Diya while Priya and Gunjan cheered for her.

Nupur: " kya hai tum logon ko! Farig bethay hain parh lene do na!"

Diya: " acha jao parhlo tum! Gunjan hum ise wo wale baat naeh batayen gay! Sirf priya ko batayen gay!"
Gunjan: " I agree! Jb logon ko hmse baat krne mein koi interest he nahe to hum kyun baat kren!"
Priya: " mein to hmesha Gunjan ke sath hoon!"
gunjan: " awww? priya u know tum to mere jan ho!"

Nupur: " ab ye ho gaya ho to kindly mujhe koi bataye ka kis bare mein baat ho rahe the?"

Gunjan: " haw? Nuur tum book nahe parh rahe! Why waste time ! jaldi se parhlo!"
Diya: " Gunjan jao tum bhe kya yaad rakho ke ! mein bhe kehte hoon, mein to hoon he Gunjan ke sath! De taali!"
and with this DIya and Gunjan hi 5 while Nupru frowned.

Nupur: " acha theekh hai na batao! Banda keh raha hai sorry! Lein nahe!"
Diya: " kya keh te ho Priya? Bata den?"

Gunjan: " ab itn akeh rahe hai to bata he dete hain!"
Nupur: " I m waiting girls! Bus bhe karo! Is se pehle ke wo aa jaey!"
for a second Diya quickly looked around. Wo was there friend, actually uninvited friend. They were polite to her but she was too irritating besides they couldn't share infront of her.

DIya: " acha abhe batate hain! pehle mujhe bhook lage hai! Gunajn and Priya?"

Priay: " at ur service mam!"
Diya: " paapar kahan hai meine! Nupru tum bhe lo ge na?"
Nupur: " han ok! Gunjan aur Priya jaldi karma! Mujeh baat jaanni hai!"
Gunjan: " acah baba!"

15 minutes later, Priya and Gunjan came back with the paapers and gave them to Diya and Nupur.

Nupur: " ye tum extra kis khushi mein laye ho?"

Gunjan: " NUpur Sharma! Aik to tmne mujhe gol gappay khate huay yaad nahe kia and now if I am eating two paapar then what is ur problem?"
She pouted and Priya instantly said, " ye to hai he aise! Gunjan tum kyun tension lete ho! Ye khao mein tmen aur la kar doon ge!"
Gunjan gave her broad smile and Nupur smiled at the cuteness of their group? but Suhani was missing and they were missing her immensely?

Just when she was about to eat , she heard a familiar voice, " akele akele kha rahe ho?"

Gunjan: " aisa kabhe ho sakta hai?"

And she ran and hugged Suhani . others followed suit and soon they were group hugging.

"missed u soo much Suhani!"

Suhani: " same here yar! Missed  u all!"
"and what about us?"
MAyank and Sam had arrived on the scene.

Suhani: " jijU! Ofcourse I missed u both too"

They all hugged each other and started chatting away.

Boys soon left with *girlsss* as they were not at all interested in the boys Suhani saw, or the shopping she did.    They were completely contend with their basket ball match?

******************************

it was later that night when Gunjan was lying on her bed that it all started. she was feeling too restless, something was extremely wrong but what was it, she had no idea. She messaged Diya, Nupur, Suhani and Priya and chatted away with them for sometime but she was unable to get over that feeling. Finally bidding them goodnight, she tried to sleep, however all she did was toss and turn in the bed.

It was only just before dawn that she was finally able to sleep and that also to wake up early?

The feeling was still there and by that time she was getting irritated by the feelings.

She quietly left the room.. it was too early yet and so she went to switch on her laptop?

Her mind was a mess? all her thoughts were a tangled web that inspite of all her efforts was impossible to untangle?

Sighing , she started typing ?. she did her best to type all her feelings down on that blank sheet of paper but she was unable to do it? for once she had no cure ofr that feelings?

After an other hour , she was about to go offline when she heard the dong, telling her someone had just sent her a message on facebook. She was not at all interested in chatting checked none the less?

It was a message from Sam: " someone is online and that too pretty early!"

Gunjan: " and someone had yet again skipped sleep! And now will sleep in DNA's class! MAY GOD BLESS U! :p"

Sam: " errmmm? now that u remind me , I have to do my assignment too!"
Gunjan: " if u start that now, I m damn sure u are never going to get it done!"

Sam: " then I will bunk the class!"

Gunjan: " in ur dreams! U know jiju na? he will carry u to the class If he had to! :D"

Sam: " arrghhh!! Ok let me do something!"

Gunjan : " u don't do anything! I will do ur assignment! U go get some sleep!"

Sam: " u know I love u! u are a life savor!"
Gunjan: " yeah yeah! Now go! Bye! I have to work!"
Sam: " ok fine!"

Sam: " u are fine na?"

Gunjan : " perfect! Bye now!"
and she logged out? she breathed deeply and started working on Sam's assignment. She was feeling too weird for anything and keeping her mind busy would help it all.

****************************

Nupur was sitting in her room, waiting for Mayank to wake up. She was already up and ready fro college and had even cooked breakfast? well not cooked exactly as after her recent attempt at cooking Mayank had strictly told her he only need bread and butter. Nothing cooked please.

Nupur again opened her book and was about to read it when she was hugged from back and kissed on her ears, " good morning princess*

Nupur turned in his arms and before she could wish him back, her lips were captured in a deep kiss.

Mayank: " wow! There is nothing better then a good morning kiss!"

Nupur blushed and hit him with the pillow.

Mayank chuckled and again bent for a kiss but was interrupted by the call.

It was Sam flashing on the screen and groaning he picked it up.

Mayank:  " sam yar atleast tujhse ye umeed naeh the!"

Sam: " damn! It means I interrupted romance! I knew today is not my day!"
Mayank: (chuckling) acha ab batao why u called?"

Sam: " yar can u and Nupur pick me up? My car broke down and u know na we have our match today?"

Mayank: " I will be on my way buddy! See ya!'

With this he disconnected the phone and looked for his wife who had taken advantage of the situation and ran out of his grasp.

She was looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Mayank smiled and went to hug her again, " u know I m lucky to have the most beautiful wife!"
Nupur smiled at him and turned in his arms ?this time she was the one who kissed him deeply but broke the kiss quickly, " mayank DNA ke class hai! late ho gaye na to khair nahe hmare!"

Mayank: (kissing her eyes) "sirf aik ye DNA se dar lagat hai mujhe! Baqe sb ko to dekh leta mein!"

Nupur giggled while Mayank stole another kiss and went to get ready?

********************************

Gunjan was still feeling down but as usual being with her friends cheered her up.. she was almost smiling by the time she left the college after endless thankus from Sam for saving him and lectures from Mayank that he should do his work himself?

By the time she reached home she was feeling better and went online to have some chatting?she was again feeling those feeling arise and she wanted to distract herself badly??

Just then she saw Nupru was online and started chatting with her?

Nupur seemed put out for some reason but Gunjan thought it may be because of jiju, until she came to find out that jiju hasn't returned to home since after college.

Gunjan: " kya baat hai Nupur? there is something wrong right?"

Nupur: " nahe! Rehne do! Phir tum kaho ge I don't understand."

Gunjan: " ok I wont! Ab batao?"

Nupru: " u know mayank said I am beautiful this morning but I just don't feel that way! I was just looking at that pic I sent u an d.."

Before Gunjan could answer Nupur again sent message, " acha ab plz naraz mat ho!"

Gunjan: " ok I wont console u this time! Nupur its high time u get complexion is not such a big issue yar!"

Gunjan tried to let it go? she wasn't in a good mood and the last thing she wanted was to fight with Nupur.. but Nupru's next remark did it!

Nupur: " I am not taking pictures now!"

Gunjan: " ok do as u wish! Happy? Kabhe kese ke baat sune bhe hai tmne? Jiju keh rahe hain but nahe! Duniya jo marzi kahe krni to apne hai na?"

She didn't realized she was crying while typing? something was so wrong with her but once she ahd started she just couldn't stop?

Nupur: " Gunjan tum aisa kyun keh rahe ho?"

Gunjan: " to aur kya kahoon? Koi naye baat hai kyat mare pass? Mere baat ke koi ehmiat hai kya? Its nothing new nupur!"

Nupur: " mujhe pata that um yehe kaho ge!"

Gunajn: " very good u know me so well! But u don't trust me a bit! Bye Nupru I will talk to u later!"

And with this Gunjan logged out? she was breathing heavily and crying? somewhere her heart clenched because she knew Nupur was crying too? but what coud Gunjan do? She had tried hasn't she? She was her bestfriend dammit! What did she think? She was lying to her best friend?

Gunjan heard someone coming and ran out of the room? she was too angry and hurt?.

All her untangled thought combined with these feelings were too tormenting?.

***************************

Mayank arrived homw late that night only to find Nupur all curled up?her eyes were closed but it was evident she had been crying?

He pulled her in his arms and asked what it was but she just hugged him tightly?he kept on caressing her back, not knowing what was wrong but knew there was something terribly wrong.

Mayank: "kya hua mere princess ko?"
Nupur: " kuch nahe!"

She had already been scolded by Gunjan and knew she would be scolded by Mayank too.. no one understood her?

Mayank kept on stroking her, and she tried to act normal until he went to sleep?

But Nupur was unable to do so!

Whenever she tried to satnd up, something had to go wrong..she knew mayank loved her.. she knew everyone loved her but ?

She quietly got out of bed and went to sit in the balcony... she had her mobile with her? Gunjan had not messaged her since there discussion.. finally she herself messaged her?

Nupur: " mujhe pata that um yehe karo ge! Koi mujhe nahe samjhta!"
it was almost 2 am and she wasn't expecting a reply but she soon felt her mobile vibrate.

Gunjan: " kyunke whatever I say or jiju say isn't important? important hai what u feel? what u think people feel about u"!

Nupur: " I cant help it Gunjan!"

Gunjan: " u don't want to help it Nupur!"

Nupur: " ok sara kasoor mera! Acha bye Gunjan! I gota go!"

Gunjan: " bye!"

Nupur was hurt at the reply but she knew Gunjan was too?

Sighing she was about to get up when her mobile vibrated once again.

Gunjan: " u know Nupur? I still think jiju is right! U are very pretty! And I love u just the way u are? just for me once go to the mirror and look at urself! U are very pretty sis! <3

p.s. I can say a lot more but well now I know its too deep rooted and I just cant pluck this pest out in a short time.. but u know I will? soon? and u will say it urself? I promise?love u!"

Nupur went to lie down beside Mayank who instantly pulled her in his arms? Nupur kissed him and whispered "I love u !"

Mayank: " I love u too!"

Mayank knew what was wrong? he didn't need to read Gunjan messages to know it? but he knew Nupur needed time? but in his heart he promised that one day she will get over this? one day she will say it herself?

He kissed her forehead and they both fell asleep?.

Everyone knew the next day would be a new day and things would be different? they will smile for each other? go on for each other? love eachother...

Apart from the extra tight hug Nupur gave Gunjan , and the glances Mayank and Gunjan threw at Nupur and each other? everything was back to normal!

************************

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww ... firstly congratulations on the gallery .. πŸ€— .. and i love the title and WHOA!! .. the OS was pretty long!! .. πŸ˜†

but it was lovely and beautiful .. totally natural and very very well written .. loved it mehakuu .. keep writing! ..
ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aawwwhhh...
loved it...
this story and this weather... just perfect 😳
n thank goodness u opened ur gallery... πŸ˜ƒ
take care n keep writin more πŸ˜ƒ
*tight hugs*
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail