*highly invited only*
Background Information- This Club is only made to entertain two souls bhatak'ing around...
PINK and PEPSI
Bunnies singing-toh phir aao na
mujhko saatao na...
bunnies can sing??
PINK thought they only know how to look cute
PINK- OMG skool skool skool skool !!! 10th grade!!
FINALLY em a sophmore!
first day at Iprep so beautifully dreamt about about
first day of school nikla rip off
I told ya Pepsi, v shouldn't think too much about something
it alwayz endz up as a floppp...
Em in mood 2 dance----> some1 plezz put some music on!
Now diz 1 needzz a recipe along with it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
- Combine the chocolate wafer crumbs, softened butter, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and the cinnamon. Mix well and press mixture into the buttered springform pan, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1 cup white sugar mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat at low speed until very smooth.
- Melt the 8 ounces semisweet chocolate with 2 tablespoons whipping cream in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend well. Stir in sour cream, salt, coffee, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake in the center of oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled. Do not over bake. Leave cake in oven with the heat turned off and the door ajar for 45 minutes. Remove cake from oven and chill for 12 hours. Just before serving top cake with mounds of flavored whipped cream and garnish with chocolate leaves. Yields 16 servings.
- To Make Flavored Whipped Cream: Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form, then beat in confectioner's sugar and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
- To Make Chocolate Leaves: Melt 1 ounce semisweet chocolate in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth. Brush real non-toxic plant leaves (such as orange leaves) on one side with melted chocolate. Freeze until firm and then peel off leaves. Freeze chocolate leaves until needed.
You better get PINK diz 4 my b-day Sun
Now we all noe dat u need recipe for pepsi
seach urself !
Now huge list of smileys starts
Edited by .PINK. - 26 September 2011 at 2:14pm