Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi is becoming more irritating...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swatikr12

swatikr12

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Nowdays gopi is becoming more irritating. School can give her education but not common seance...
why she does her HW in kitchen...this is not the way of studying why she can not do her homework in nights...after all kitchen stuff is done...she can study for 2-3 hrs atleast. She should take care of her notebooks , she should check it before going school...: but she is neither educated nor smart...don't know what CVs are upto...: she always share her things with rashi...asn she sknow how is rashi, why she cant ask things to koki or her mother in law.
Creatives should show how much she is passoinated for her study, she can do well in studies as well as her household chores.There are several ladies who study and work, ...Gopi is adult she must know how to manage things...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffasmallwonder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi is becoming more irritating..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

josh18

Groupbie

josh18

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
ya, i agree with u

n the things that make me so wonder, why did she embroider saree when she made her homework

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by josh18

ya, i agree with u

n the things that make me so wonder, why did she embroider saree when she made her homework
it is not her saree...koki said to embroider that   give to ahem  as  a present(to please ahem)...she told her to start now itself.as it take more than 3 days to complete the work...so she became overloaded...and have to stay overnight 

Edited by aachus - 25 July 2011 at 11:06pm

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Gopi should leave the Kitchen work to Rashi... but no she has to interfere were she not needed...she should let Rashi ask her for help not go and offer her self to do the work ... 

swatikr12

swatikr12

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
true!!!!! i think somehow she can manage...she can do embroidery work in kitchen, when she tries to do homework... al in one her hw is not more than 3hrs job...lkg mei itna hi hota hai yaar!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top