•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
                                                        The Miracle Worker

One drak night a women name Kate gices birth to a cute baby girl. Then she asks Captain "what should we name her"? Captain says "lets name her Helen. what a nice name one day when Helen is in her crib playing and her mom says 'Helen Helen she keeps calling her but she does not answer then she calls Captain and tells him that Helen is not resoponding then he also noctice that she can not see they take her to a doctor he says "Helen is blind and deaf Kate and Captain are shcoked Kate asks the doctor what do we do? The doctor says "She needs a teacher". Kate says to her self were am i going toget a teacher? she talks to Captain about this matter he says to 'don;t worry Kate i know a teacher her name is Anne Sullivan". The next morning Kate calls Anne and tells her about Helen Anne says "ok Miss Keller i will come to you right now. When Anne comes to Helen she is shcoked as she sees Helen is realy wild and throws things. it's time for donner as Anne observes Helen she notices that Helem eats with her hands then she says for everyone to go and teachs Helen how to eat with a spoon but she still eats with her hands. Anne thinks this is noging to be realy hard to do but she does not give up. Helen and her go back to the table and Anne clens up the mess and gives her
more food to eat this time she eats it with a spoon Anne is happy to that. The next day Anne and
Helen go to the back yard were she sees a water font she takes Helen with her Helen feels the Water and mumbles Anne calls her mom when Kate sees it she is very happy and Anne says ''see Miss Keller i told you Helen can do it. Then Helen senses that her mom is standing nex to her she runs and hugs her but Anne pulls her away from Kate starts crying why did you take away from me? Anne answers becaues she nneds to learn more things like how to sign to understand the mean of them so i will take her to my house. "Why' says Kate becaues she will get distracked if you are her. But Helen never stays without me he will trow things on the floor untill i am not there Miss Keller now i am her for Helen so I will take care of it you go home now but... Go home and pack her things ok Kate goes home packs Helen's things goes her room and talkes to her she signs'Helen dear now i will not be with you for a few days' Helen is scared she start screming realy loud Anne comes and takes her they are walkikng to Anne's houes but Helen pushes her away and runs Anne runs after her and they walk together when they get home Helen and Anne unpack her things then Anne takes out a doll and put it in Helen's hands she says this is a doll Helen fingerspell it for her D-O-L-L then Helen does the same. Then Anne's dog comes running she say this is dog and makes Helen fingerspell it D-O-G she says'geat Helen'. It's noon in Helen houes her mom is worried what she will tell Captain? 'Kate were is Helen'? says Captain Helen is with Anne at her houes why at her houes? So she does not get distracted. Phone ring "hello" says Kate hi Miss Keller this is Anne Helen is doing realy well she can finger spell words and understand then to Kate is realy happy Anne says' Why don't you and Captain come over my house and take a look she say 'ok' we will be there tommrow she hang up.The next day Kate and Captain go to Anne's house and see Helen play with the dog and she run to her and says her frist word maa Kate and Captain have teras of joy in tthere eyes.

Chapter 2

Kate Captain and Helen go home but Kate seem a bit worried Captain ask is everthing ok she says "Captain please take Helen home I want to speak to Anne about something Kate goes back to the farm houes she knocks on the door Anne says Miss Keller were is helen Kate says" she home. Anne says "why are you not with her Miss Keller becaues i wanted to take to you about her. About Helen yes Miss Keller why is Helen not taking? What do you mean Miss Keller "I mean to say Helen does not talk she only signs what do you want me to do? I want you to teach Helen how to talk...
Edited by swtbaby - 12 years ago
...nice story dear ...😉thanxx for pm ..
Edited by Riasa - 12 years ago
nice story mini

i think there was story on this.. i think i read it somewhere in school it was a novel but i dont no i may be just imagining things lol but do write more soon :)
sejal this story is real and not ur not imagining things 😆
guys update Chapter 2 will write more soon