*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor* happy birthday Jia - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
but sach wsohi hai yaar vo tum lopg maano ya na maano...mujhe bhi bhot  bura lga puri raat isi baare me szochti rhi...isi baare even dream of dem nd literally i was crying also...it really hurts
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

Aww just forget about all that and try to feel happy a bit .. :) or just use lots of smileys πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :) :D ;) .. etc 

still I cant wait for the surprise .. is it a vm? 
 this is hard to forget yaar .. she is like my fav yaar . she is always so sweet but what happened now yaar

i am not giving u easy saraaa .. u will see 
anyways what's up yaar?
@Garima .. oyee jaani dont cry .. atleast not when im around .. all izz well :) 

@Ashu yea I know .. she always smiling when we see her😳 and everything .. and Shahid has never said anything bad about her! hehe im gonna keep guessing .. alteast give some hints na :P 

and well hmm nothing much really .. been on I-F all day πŸ˜†
see dis

Amritaraotweetz Amrita Rao 
Thanks to All those who EXACTLY understood th "spirit" of wot I wanted to convey.. Those who miss-understood ..truly missed it! ??
hiii jaan hws u?????? miss u yaar...😊
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

@Garima .. oyee jaani dont cry .. atleast not when im around .. all izz well :) 

@Ashu yea I know .. she always smiling when we see her😳 and everything .. and Shahid has never said anything bad about her! hehe im gonna keep guessing .. alteast give some hints na :P 

and well hmm nothing much really .. been on I-F all day πŸ˜†
 so true , i was eve watching her interviews and they make me happy yaar 
 it is on something your fav  but not on my fav haha... πŸ˜† this is the biggest hint i can give yaar
@Garima im good jaana .. you tell😳 

@Ashu hmm .. biggest hint is that? :O So something my fav and not yours?? So not ShaMrita since we both like or ArHi .. gosh so hard yaar .. how long will I wait for this πŸ˜† 

@saruu hash it is biggest hint and sometime it makes difference in our fav couples to jani<3 
anyways how's your day yaar?
i m fine bt litle bit of upset...