*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor* happy birthday Jia - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Ayesha you should add this Shamrita Creation to the front page. Yer's friend Mayo made it, and it looks awesome!

Shahid-Amrita rao

Edited by -Ayeshaa- - 12 years ago
Yayy for 18th FC!! 🥳🥳

I am sorry i had to leave while we all were talking.
Ayesha: I am happy you are using the name i suggested you and thanks for commenting on Pulkit's profile. 😳

Woow we finally passed fanclub 17! Keep it up shamritians! Long live shamrita. Shamrita4ever!!

Yes shamritians, Amritaraotweetz on twitter is the real Amrita Rao.
Amrita is really active nowadays, if u guys wanna catch up w/ her join it now. Shoot some good, innovative, witty questions u have a likely chance to get a reply. Always send tweets to her, but never got one I guess it's my bad luck only. :(

Guys I'm kinda sad seeing Amu replying to fans. She seemed irritated and angry at shamrita fans and fans, but if I were here I think I wud get annoyed and bored w/ similar tweets too but I felt some of her replies r kinda rude. :(

Amrita is human, so it's understandable she has anger, and bored like us also. Still love Amu alot, my prayer is always w/ her! My love for Amu will only die if she did something terrible tht I can't accept. God bless the beautiful angel Amrita!!

Aish for the fc title I love Ayesha title The Dashing Duo, will like this to be the nxt title.