*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor* happy birthday Jia - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

Do you know for sure her acct wasnt hacked jaan? Even if she was not in a good mood .. no one should talk to their fans like that .. my respect for her will go away if this truly is her I just HOPE it isnt *fingers crossed* 
 this is what i am thinking the whole day yaar 
Anyways i am getting all sad .. and i do want be sad yaar 

sara jii  i making something that u will be surprise or shock yaar 
Originally posted by taman07

this is what i am thinking the whole day yaar 

Oh so you found out about this earlier today it's really hard to find out something bad about an actor you really loved and respected😵 its hurts a bit ya know 

Anyways i am getting all sad .. and i do want be sad yaar 

sara jii  i making something that u will be surprise or shock yaar 

jaani just SMILE 😃 <-- just like that😳 hehe .. and yea dont worry about it now :P lets about about something else 

omg Ashu jii .. what is this surprise .. I like surprises😆
Yaar I Also Think that that's not the real Amrita Rao, I mean wouldnt she be feeling so mean saying all that. Obviously she wouldn't behave with fans like that. I also think that's a fake ID someone made. I've never seen Amrita get so angry on interviews or anything, and no one can get SO angry. Looks like some random person writing rude stuff.

Oh so you found out about this earlier today it's really hard to find out something bad about an actor you really loved and respected😵 its hurts a bit ya know 
i got to know yesterday but this morning i was paying attention yaar .. i was thinking i don't know and this morning i visited her pages and everything yaar 
it sure hurts alot yaar 
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Yaar I Also Think that that's not the real Amrita Rao, I mean wouldnt she be feeling so mean saying all that. Obviously she wouldn't behave with fans like that. I also think that's a fake ID someone made. I've never seen Amrita get so angry on interviews or anything, and no one can get SO angry. Looks like some random person writing rude stuff.

I agree with you Ayu .. it just feels like it isnt her :) 

jaani just SMILE 😃 <-- just like that😳 hehe .. and yea dont worry about it now :P lets about about something else 

omg Ashu jii .. what is this surprise .. I like surprises😆
  i am trying yaar but i am annoyed right now . thanks sara :)

technically it is surprise for someone else but i am sure u will be like what ?   
it will come out soon not today yaar .. 
@ayesha i agree with u too yaar :) i am hoping the same thing yaar 

i am trying yaar but i am annoyed right now . thanks sara :)

technically it is surprise for someone else but i am sure u will be like what ?   
it will come out soon not today yaar .. 

Aww just forget about all that and try to feel happy a bit .. :) or just use lots of smileys 😆😆 :) :D ;) .. etc 

still I cant wait for the surprise .. is it a vm? 
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago