a mother's punishment - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

God has already punished her by separating the baby from her ... 
-------Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Honestly thats beside the point. Im asking how can Ichha be so sure that the mother purposely left her baby there and just take it with her? Shouldnt she THINK that maybe the parents might be looking for the child?

yeahh  stupid ichcha  didnt realize  that a few days old baby can walk n get lost by herself.. BTW mam normal ppl in such situation assume that mother must hv abandoned d baby as they hv a misconception that a few days old baby cant walk n cant reach a place like highway/anaathashram.. normal ppl r sooo stupid.. 🤣 one more thing i learnt frm u.. never see ur own mistake instead srch mistakes in others n cover ur own.. 😳 thank u veryy much.. 😳
Originally posted by muktha_cute

then how many years should iccha get imprisoned for robbing a baby

Oops.
I hvn't been watchjng uttaran for last 3 wkes can some1 tell me wht happen after iccha leaves bundela house? not sure whr to look for summary
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Honestly thats beside the point. Im asking how can Ichha be so sure that the mother purposely left her baby there and just take it with her? Shouldnt she THINK that maybe the parents might be looking for the child?

why she need 2 think abt parents of baby who left her to die. Any1 at her place would think like her only. She cant assume that baby was in mother's purse and fall down by mistake. Mother will come back to take her baby after finding baby is missing from purse.
I think baby is lucky to get mother like ichha coz baby is away frm nani. If baby will remain with tapu than definately nani will fill venom in her lyf like she has done with tapasya.
Tapasya tried to snatch Veer's love from Ichcha by using the baby as a tool and she has separated a loving couple during her pregnancy days.  How much Ichcha  used to suffer mentally when she saw Veer feeding  her and touching her.  Its a big sin to separate any loving couple.  So its a punishment for Tapasya that the baby went from her hands to Ichcha's hands and its a reward for Ichcha, who for the time being is happy with the baby that she doesnt miss Veer so much.(Though I dont like Veecha's seperation, its nice to see that Ichcha is atleast happy).    Before the baby went to her hands she was shown crying bitterly in her basti.  Now she is atleast happy with the baby and nursing the baby like a new mom.
Even though Ichcha was at times stupid, she had no evil intentions in her.  She was always good natured. Hope she doesnt fall into any traps of Avinash.  She should use her brain and escape from there. Hope all things set right  the leap especially the tiny baby should go to its parents and Ichcha's pregnancy and her reunion with Veer should also happen before the leap.
As for Tapasya she should realize her faults and turn to be a good leaf by not doing harm to anyone in the future with her lies.
Edited by JJPJ - 12 years ago