Sasural Simar Ka

its not fun

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bithee

bithee

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
is marriage is a fun.i feel the way simar is being potraying is absolutely rubbish and disgraceful. how come simar could do that. simar as a character is usesless and disgraceful and also a shame for the family. how come a girl who shows to be very shy and sweet, could do such thing. i guess writers shouldn't have done this wiht this character. i am completely disgusted. i guess simar should have taught a lesson.i mean dancing and taking part in competition is not bad but messing with wedding is completely too much.\

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramreianapiyualka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not fun" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anugarg

anugarg

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I agree.. Unhappy
Simar should not be hurting her father's and specially Prem's emotions.
What if they come to know about this after wedding?

sana2c

sana2c

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I agree wid u... I had thought d wedding wil b fun... Enjoyable but it is that much boring...nd very soon prem nd simar wil fight regarding this dance...oh cvs didnt expected this...

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Lost interest...buajee, Roli and Simar...are responsible...don't even feel like reading WU...that had a nice storyline but in order to make interesting followed the wrong track...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.