Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

its not fun

bithee Senior Member
bithee
bithee

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
is marriage is a fun.i feel the way simar is being potraying is absolutely rubbish and disgraceful. how come simar could do that. simar as a character is usesless and disgraceful and also a shame for the family. how come a girl who shows to be very shy and sweet, could do such thing. i guess writers shouldn't have done this wiht this character. i am completely disgusted. i guess simar should have taught a lesson.i mean dancing and taking part in competition is not bad but messing with wedding is completely too much.\

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurramreianacherrypansy

anugarg Newbie
anugarg
anugarg

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I agree.. Unhappy
Simar should not be hurting her father's and specially Prem's emotions.
What if they come to know about this after wedding?
sana2c Senior Member
sana2c
sana2c

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I agree wid u... I had thought d wedding wil b fun... Enjoyable but it is that much boring...nd very soon prem nd simar wil fight regarding this dance...oh cvs didnt expected this...
cherrypansy IF-Dazzler
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Lost interest...buajee, Roli and Simar...are responsible...don't even feel like reading WU...that had a nice storyline but in order to make interesting followed the wrong track...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index