Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Just Friends-2|NEW UPDATE|pg122|no pms yet|24-3-12 (Page 99)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday MooN!!

I cannot believe that i made an update this soon! thanks to my boring teachers and encouraging friends the update though short,was finished well before the expected time...
And once again i'm not sure when i'll update the next chapter,please bear with me...thanks and love you all!

Chapter 20:

Arjun knew that she was upset with him over it, well the 'it' here is nothing THAT serious,its just that Arjun had slapped Kabir when he tried to make him jealous, the poor guy did not know that he need not say anything other than ishaan's name to deserve it,but the guy had crossed his limits when he began passing comments on his princess! Arohi had entered the scene exactly when Arjun hit him, and she had left the place without a word,most probably she must have got it all in the wrong sense,but he knew very well that she would not bother much about it but still...it was weird that she had not spoken much to him in the past few days,it was more like she was avoiding him. he needed to talk to her,and that too before the play so he sneeked into the green room,he expected her to be surrounded with students and teachers but she was standing there all alone trying to do the laces in her dress, she gasped when she felt his hands doing the laces,'why does the dress have so many laces and at the weirdest places' she thought miserably as he finished the lace on the side of her dress and moved on to the next. 'Arjun!! leave, they will be here in minutes!', he just continued his work on the right side and was moving to the one on the back,'what are you doing?', 'helping you?', 'you finshed now go before anyone sees you here!','no' he said as he undid her lace on the back,'what are you doing?' she whined,'you do want to breathe dont you?' he asked in a matter-of-factly tone,'its ok arjun! i can ask someone else to do it for me,leave now!' she said looking here and there,'relax!' he said when they heard footsteps coming closer, 'omg!' she gasped and running here and there she finally pushed him into the washroom.

As soon as the girls left seeing her all ready,she pulled him out of the cabin and tried sending him away but to her dismay a few girls were still outside her room. Looking at her worried face,'relax princess! you're wasting our time,even if there was no one out there,i would not leave,till i want to' ,she knew he was right,no point in argueing so she sat down and began fidgeting with her brushes, 'its going to be amazing' he said softly standing behind her and looking at her in the mirror,'i know..' she replied still looking at the floor, 'whats wrong princess?' he kept his hand on her shoulder,'its you..'she said and then took a deep breath,coming in front of him she asked 'what are you upto?' she asked him suddenly,he was a bit taken aback,'me? what am i upto?' he tried to sound offended,'please don't do anything that you'll regret later'she was worried for him,'what makes you think that i'll regret whatever i'm doing?' , 'you'll definitely feel bad when i'll be blamed for your actions' she whispered as she walked into his arms,he couldn't talk anymore. she was right,he would regret it later even if it had had a happy ending,he never thought of it, his stupid plan would embarass her, his princess and this play was so special to her and he could not even believe that his one action would have ruined it!

'how did you know?' he asked now smiling,'you think you are that smart that you can hide it from me?!'she looked up narrowing her eyes, 'i knew very well that you guys have planned sth for the infamous balcony scene' she rolled her eyes,his princess was so cute he thought as he embraced her,eventhough he decided to step back from his so called 'plan',he was worrried thinking abt ishaan. He had to clear his head he thought as he kissed her forehead and turned to leave, 'Arjun' she called,'can you do me a favor?','sure princess..', 'forget abut ishaan' ,he was confused 'what do you mean?','how many times have i told you that this is just a play and this means nothing more to me than it should! i look forward to the exitement and joy of performing in front of a huge crowd and knowing that my friends are here to support me! And about Ishaan,he is just another barking dog,they never bite, and moreover i don't like him in the least bit for you to be worried about him,you know very well that i would never think twice before rejecting sth which you don't like and you think that i would someone you hate?! so stop being so worked up and give your goddamn brain some rest!',he opened his mouth as if to stay something but he did not,'i have already told you and i'm telling you again, i HATE him,happy now?!',finally stoopping to breathe. He was at loss of words, 'And i seriously think that he wouldn't dare to do anything that would make you angry,atleast not after knowing what kabir got' he laughed at that,talk of being relieved. Arohi was seeing him laugh, after days, she couldn't help but stare at him.He caressed her cheeks fondly,as he slowly moved his fingers from her cheek bones to the side of her face to her jawline,she forgot to exhale.The sensations he was sending down her spine made her whole body shiver.But she was quick to snap out of it asa she heard miss.shyla down the corrider,'Arjun jaldi, before anyone else comes,promise me that you'll not go on with your stupid plans' she asked looking at the door,he turned her face towards his, 'promise' his voice had toned down into a husky whisper,'phew..i had to give such a long speech to make you say this word,you are a true monster!' , 'don't push it harder, i might just go back on my words' he winked,she began hiting him,they luaghed as he caught her against him,she rested her head on his chest,'you know monster? the balcony scene will also have spot lights over the lead actors',if it had been anyone else they wouldn't have understood why se was saying that,Arjun couldn't help but smile at how much an open book he was to his princess,kash!she could understand everything,he thought as he pulled her tighter,'so audience can easily recognise if any of the leads are changed' she finished it herself,'you knew it?', 'wasn't very hard to guess' giving him her cheekiest smile.

'Arohi! backstage in 4 mins',miss.shyla called out,'yes ma'am' she replied and closing her eyes,she took a deep breath...'you are not nervous,are you?' he asked as he walked to door,next to where she was standing now,'nope..just giddy with excitement' she said as he watched her eyes twinkle with happiness,'all the best princess,you are going to rock this' he smiled,'Arjun..'hearing her he turned and saw her place her hands on his shoulders,raising herself over her toes,she placed her warm lips and kissed his forehead,'thank you' she said and turned back to leave when she felt his arms tug at her elbow,soon she was turned around,he was not letting her go after that,'just that for saving your show?' he asked with her favorite crooked smile wide on his face,she looked back with confusion,he just shook his head,pulled her closer by her waist and bent down to capture her lips with his,the very moment he felt her body under his arms stiffen and her hold on him tightened. Seeing her eyes that had nearly popped out,he smiled through the kiss,soon he saw her eyes slowly close,with her body relaxing under his arms,And as he felt her kissing back, he almost groaned but ended up pulling her even closer,without even realising ,the kiss deepened with the burning passion that left them breathless,when Miss.Shyla called her again,with a slight nod at him she left the room.

It was time to give his G-thoughts it's rightful importance he smiled over his thoughts as he leaned his head over the door. He called Romit and let him know not to lock Ishaan in the rest room. (too childish?!)

Finally gathering himself he went to the audi to support his princess.
The look on her face that day was still etched in his mind and the way she managed to complete the play in a flawless manner with the dazed expression still on, he smiled, reviving them has always left him wondering if he would be able to relive them. Those were the best days of his life,he remembered every small detail of those days! And the following days that he spent at thanedar trying convince her to give 'them' a shot, the thought just widened his smile.

guys please dont wonder why i was giving so much importance to the play and the party after it,,,it's just that in my college, the annual play is a really big event,they do it every year to collect funds for various causes,the party after it was more like a success party which only the actors and directors of the play,student council members and the management members attend. *i dont know why i'm explaining but i just had to* hope i did not waver away from the actual story in the previous update... i was too engrossed in the thoughts about college that i began writing down the kind'a things that happens here! lol...most you must have found it weird..sorry for that ;) 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69indianamerican-anzaeram-ouiouithCutiee_Ashhshamii16blah_blah3DarkDoveMsSweetheart96rasika.KKana.khanshivanirajputAnupa28zachartasalmankh1mysticlover--Anjali--AyushiSinghaniamIsHeZ.xsoni4evacherry227brainychild92tina_1234Arjuhisis.Dulcetnature2

MsSweetheart96 Goldie
MsSweetheart96
MsSweetheart96

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Me 1st nd switch ur phone on!!!

Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 16 November 2011 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xArjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
me second
florine_20 IF-Dazzler
florine_20
florine_20

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
yay!! m third.

tht was gr8 varsn.the depth of ther relatnshp was heartouching.they dont nd words 2 express their ther thought 2 each othr.i hope this was the case whn it came 2 recognizing their feelings 4 each othr.hope tht day cms sn whn aru swthrt realises hr feelings 4 hr monster.

Edited by florine20 - 18 November 2011 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature2

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
my phone was switched on yar! i was trying to call moon, her number is busy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96

...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
rees :)
Arhi_Samrajlove Goldie
Arhi_Samrajlove
Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
res