Thendral

Thendral monday 25th of July 2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks Theiva for the excellent updates!!!!

Aiyo Padma with the homeless people…..Lol….it was really funny to see her like that…it was funny to see how they asked if she was like them too.  MM always convinces Padma in some way…but I would much rather have Thulasi at her house with Paati than have to hear Padma.  Too bad the siblings scene was short this time.  I want to see more of Pavi, Mohan with Thulasi.

And Thulasi should stop worrying about Padma.  It was sad to see her leave that house.

I liked the small expressions Thulasi showed today.  Her simple looks showed how she does miss Tamil and worries about him. 

I guess the money people come right before she leaves…..I hope Thulasi's education doesn't get spoiled because of Tamil's mistakes.

I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow…

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86mini_00TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral monday 25th of July 2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for the nice update,

First scene with Padma was funny.. !! Finally, Padma got all kind of names from those people..!! It was nice too see all 3 siblings sitting and eating together.. But Thulasi was not able to eat..

Thulasi was really sweet today.. !! Her expressions while talking with MM was superb..!! MM and Thulasi's conversation was too good..!! Mohan and Pavi was also nice with their expressions..
Even though Thulasi could not stay in her poranda veedu.. I some how feel it good to see Thulasi back at their house..!!

Paati complimenting Thulasi's cooking skills was good.!! Shruthi's expression changes every second..OMG so awesome..!! She was happy hearing the Paati comments, and as soon as Paati started talking about TA.. she was sad.. and when she thought about the phone call.. she was crying.. OMG really superb.. Hats off Shruthi.. !!

Edited by TTfan - 25 July 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86Theivamini_00vjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@Smiles:

Like you Smiles, i am more worried about Thulasi's exams than the loan sharks coming to her house. I really really hope Mr. K does not ruin her exams just to icrease T's anger on her hubby. Already Deepa missed to write an exam because of our super hero, imagine if T now gets again an arrear that too because of TA. It would really be very very pathetic to see the same TA who is the sole reason for her studies now becoming the reason for her arrears too. GRRR GRRR GRRR

I was little annoyed with Thulasi today when she kept worrying too much about Padma when her own kids are less worried. Well i know it is T's character and kind heart, but lately it is being too much. It might be as we as viewers know that she just would get only insulted. Would be nice if Mr. K reduces such scenes with Padma and as well as with GW.

Edited by Theiva - 25 July 2011 at 6:51pm

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86mini_00vjayamshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!ClapBig smile

First part was only comedy with the old people, but i think it was not neededOuch Still it was funny, when they called Padma by namesLOL This Padma wont change, even when tsunani comes she wontAngry Hope should not let her change easily, she should suffer a lotAngry

Thuls paavom is worrying for her ChittiCry But Thuls Padma didnt deserve this allEmbarrassedMM was paavom too, he was confused what to doUnhappy But Mohan was great againClapIt was a sad part.

Wow, Thuls improved in cooking very nice. Todays good news ithu thaanBig smile But it was sad seeying her crying aloneCry TA is going to get nicely, he deserve all thittus from herAngry Loosu TA, even not calling her, anga nalla Briyany sapthindu irupaaru with his AnnanAngry

Btw, today many times Thuls said "Naan Poren" to her father. Hmm is that a bad sign?? Last time same happenend with TA, but it favoured T&T fans, this time??ConfusedHope nothing bad happens to ThulsCrySmile

Why do you say Thuls is pavam worrying abt her chitti? Thulasi is overly too much trying to show affection to her step-mother who is not worth a cent for her to ponder...and her nut of a father seems to value his wife's presence in the house more and rather have his daughter leave his home. I have not seen this episode but I can imagine MM keeping mum when Padma kept insisting Thulsi to leave his home.Angry No wonder Padma is brave enough to throw tantrums coz she knows she can win for MM and his daughter are such fools..who don't have the guts to fight for their rights.Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviTheivaRuby-86shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for such a brief yet interesting episode with all the necessary info intact...!!Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 25 July 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86kuttyponnuTheivaPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
thank you theiva for the update..

I was having fun watching padma scenes and imagining the same scene with GW/lav in streets...i want these to suffer more when they come to streets...atleast padma has MM...gw and lav willl have none when they are chased from their place...grr..

Her worries that TA did not call was too good and understandable..she would be more worried to hear from TA after loan sharks visit her place and spoke nonsense...lets c...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiarselviRuby-86Theivamini_00vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the update. You need not tell 'Sorry' because you have covered whatever happened in the update.

Thulasi - You have to learn that you are not responsible for others' problems. Why do you have to worry whether Padma got food or not? She made her choice. You have to learn that you have to give more importance to yourself.

Still one has to be sympathetic to Thulasi as she is in genuine trouble as her husband is underground. Is she going to confront the loan sharks when he is absent as shown in the promo? Can't she take this opportunity to be more courageous? I have a fantasy idea. Can't she become like 'Maduraiyai Eritha Kannagi' as shown in the film 'Manaivi Vanda Neram'? In that film, the wife was determined to do something when she was confronted by the loan sharks with whom her husband had dealings before marriage. But I don't think, this is going to happen in this serial.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Theivamini_00Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
tks theiva for the update...

today's episode brought back memories and at the same time a new beginning for things to come.. am glad that T did not eat even a morsel in that place called padma's house and came to her own home with patti..Padma really looked like she belonged with the beggars (language etc..)

Of course T worrying more abt padma understandable as she left the house because of her.. She leaving the house this time hopefully means padma's bad times to come, synchronising with the beggar's prayer abt wicked people to be punished..(an indication of things to come?)

Of course T has to come to meet her and TA's probs created thanks to padma and GW n Lav (4 lacs matter)..TA must be feeling just as sad as T being locked up with dharman with the phone switched off i guess..

but patti's and T's scene reallyy superrr...Nice to know T has improved in tiffin items (wish TA was there to hear patti comment on the pongal)..only rasam apparently needs improvement!!!

T's expressions sent the pangs of separation all the way to viewers' heartsCry

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86Theivamini_00Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top