Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

RainbowArtz

Groupbie

RainbowArtz

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

^Thanks SHAREEN for a beautiful banner  
                                                    ^^ Do Not Copy The Style or Get Overly Inspired

Ab o u t    Us

(F a t i m a   & S a r a)

We have decided to join in together!!

For those who don't know us

Fatima(-Fatima-)

Hi!Hug I m Fatima, i m making avi'z since last 4 to 5 monthz and I need to improve a lot. I love Harshad-Additi a lotDay Dreaming, my stuff is mostly on them, they r my sole inspiration, hardly make anything on anyone else. Now i want to thank all of my friendz who always encourage me & alwayz there, I love them & want to thankz them from the bottom of my heart thankz Sarz,Sofz,Shar,Maha,Fai,Priya & obviously all my jaanuable harshitianz &addititanzHug.I am inspired by almost everyone on IF & also tumblr so if my anything lookz like urz then u can tell me.

Sara  (-Cupidsfriend-) 

Hello, People

Hug

I'm sara. I have been making collages  for a quite long but I don't remember when did I really start. I had a shop with vini( I MISS YOU VINI. Our masti & saath saath kam kerna).Day Dreaming

I Know e'm not that Good at making siggies but still I LOVE experimenting with pics! I am inspired by everyone, It would be lilttle unfair to people whom I couldn't count. ! Thanks everyone  for being such a huge source of support, encouragement & love for me. 

This shop is all dedicated to my VINI. 

What We Can Make?

Signatures (non animated).

Avis(ani/non-ani).

Banners.

Labels.

Copy   Rights!

Fatima.Rainbowartz/INDIA-FORUMS.

Sara.Rainbowartz/INDIA-FORUMS.

On  video Avi's!

F.RA

S.RA

Request   Rules !

. Don't req when we are CLOSED.

. Please provide us  Good Quality/Manageable Pics.

. Max pics ' 7-8.

. Any Quote, or other text you would like.

. Please Use my Siggy at Least for a day.

. Be Patient for the Req Updates.

.No cutting out parts from our creations.

For Video Avi's!

-Please provide us with the YOUTUBE link! - 

-Provide us with a HQ video-

-Not more than  10 seconds per video avatar-

-Not more than  3  video avatars per person-

-Mention if you want them stacked- 

Thank you :)

Lub

Fatima & Sara

Hug

----------------------------------

Edited by RainbowArtz - 16 October 2011 at 9:08am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

s4september-Swetha-cutegirl94-Rakshu-Sofia.shareenWaqas...-kirulicious-khajjuiheartChaiJagavi_Naik-Shankar-Sano88-Preeti-yulZ-Seri--Niky-aish_punkRavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.burgerchaapsweta2005sofiaaax.fizii_gurlmazkachazkaAASUSbairiyaa.isskqSukrutha-Faiza--Maha-ssabasindhyaa....Pwincess...KYPH-AKSunShine_Apyar-ishk_Bidzie_Sunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-serendipity.ZoobiDoobinadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||:RainbowArtz:|| #1 PH/AH/AK/JWM/SR/KaSh pg 24" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
congrats
all the best

senorita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowArtzKYPH-AKfizii_gurl-Fatima-Batameez.

RainbowArtz

Groupbie

RainbowArtz

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Index :

Page 8

Page 14

Edited by RainbowArtz - 08 August 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shareen-kirulicious-khajju-Preeti-KYPH-AK-Maha-AASUSfizii_gurl-Fatima-Batameez.

shareen

IF-Rockerz

shareen

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!

Fatty and Sara  Hug  I'm really really happy to see you both finally having a gallery together...Congrats guys!...U both are amazing and inshallah will have many many more galleries to come!...Big smile

Fatty, u r a sweetheart...I absolutely love u and ur work..U've improved so so much and now after having this gallery u'll get even better everyday!...Your avis are FABBB and u are doing a great great job...Loads of best wishes! Hug

Sara, you are already so so good at everything that u make..We all totally love ur work n it'll be great to see them here...U both are a rocking duo Big smile All the best Hug

Edited by shareen - 26 July 2011 at 8:45am

RainbowArtzSofia.yulZBatameez.-Fatima-

RainbowArtz

Groupbie

RainbowArtz

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Priya's Message

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S
hope u liked the above rainbow colours as much as i didEmbarrassed rainbow arts kiliye pyara sa rainbow message
all the best for this shop :)
fats your a jaanu i hope you go really far with avi and sig making Embarrassed congrats on this shop hope you have many more
and saraa congrats on your second shop. i swear you know like everything there is LOL cant wait to see your work love the premeer sig by you in your combined account
cant wait to see tons of harshiti stuff i hope there is there stuff in each and every update Big smileEmbarrassed
love you guys
priya

Edited by RainbowArtz - 27 July 2011 at 10:50am

shareenyulZBatameez.-Fatima--Priya-

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Congrats yaar. Thumbs Up

RainbowArtzyulZ-Maha--Fatima-Batameez.