Pavitra Rishta

   

New Montage... ArMan together (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Joined: 03 July 2010

Posts: 8651

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
nice pic can someone teel me wat montage means? thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Montage... ArMan together (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 6996

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtbaby

nice pic can someone teel me wat montage means? thanks
it is like the opening of the show w/ title and characters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swtbaby

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005

Posts: 28777

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I want their 2 sons included in their Pavitra Rishta montage.  I would have loved to see Sachu-Soham with ArMan.  Yeh meri ichha kab puri hongi? Embarrassed

Thank god thee gorgeous demsels in distress are gone LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27Thanee-Shankar-

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Joined: 20 May 2008

Posts: 3445

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the picture. Smile

Asusual they look gorgeous in the title montage.

Hope I was not wrong, this is the same title montage that appeared after post leap before they are in blue dress right?

@Varsha Di : Me too would love it Di, to see ARMAN family in title montage. So far my fav pic of PR is the one they showed ARMAN with soham for post leap. soham on archu's  lap in sofa and manav their by holding them, that was the cutest picture.

I would love to see 4 of them in pic.

And I was also glad that three sisters in title montage was removed. Smile


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-suanDabulls23

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 6996

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Thanks for posting the picture. Smile

Asusual they look gorgeous in the title montage.

Hope I was not wrong, this is the same title montage that appeared after post leap before they are in blue dress right?

@Varsha Di : Me too would love it Di, to see ARMAN family in title montage. So far my fav pic of PR is the one they showed ARMAN with soham for post leap. soham on archu's  lap in sofa and manav their by holding them, that was the cutest picture.

I would love to see 4 of them in pic.

And I was also glad that three sisters in title montage was removed. Smile


yeh, it was only shown for one episode i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007

Posts: 21009

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Lunzi has been HEARD . Big smile The  macabre montage has been SHELVED . Hip Hip Hurray for Lunzi .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayallunzaDabulls23

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Joined: 10 November 2010

Posts: 2608

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I want their 2 sons included in their Pavitra Rishta montage.  I would have loved to see Sachu-Soham with ArMan.  Yeh meri ichha kab puri hongi? Embarrassed

Thank god thee gorgeous demsels in distress are gone LOL


Varsha di hi Thumbs Up..I was going to write something...similar to yours...

Yes...its a great montage..but it would be much better if Sachu and Soham are in the montage..
Its was in my mind when I see the montage pic...

Me too  waiting the day we will see the four..in a pic ...more in an episode the familly together..
like a real familly life...Wink hope one day we could see that...
oh..K sist...gone...seeing them depress me before looking the episode...LOL




Edited by Thanee - 25 July 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalDabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005

Posts: 48716

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I was so happy to see the new montage, I think this is the one they showed when the leap happened. ArMan looks soo cute!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~Tum Mile VM ~ Arman Reunion Page 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

HappyMelody 88 7003 23 December 2010 at 6:35pm
By bhavni88
Handsome Jaywant:The Weapon to unite Arman or the omshreejaanu 7 1589 31 October 2010 at 10:43am
By real-rajput
Video/Written Update 24th May (New Montage!)

2 3 4

aftvjunkie 24 8163 25 May 2010 at 1:31am
By PutijaChalhov
New Title Montage...

2 3 4 5 6 7

mitts 53 3089 13 March 2010 at 10:08pm
By mitts
Judwaa FF: ArMan MEET: prt 3 pge 4 ArMan Meet LOVE

2 3 4

jamune 30 11262 12 August 2009 at 6:59am
By brainychild92

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.