sweetcupcake31 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Guys I am new here

Well I might as well start with a fan fic

This is my first time so bear with me!!

SIRF TUM

Angad Khanna- 20 years old. He is a very cool and sweet dude who lived in U.S throughout his life but is pakka Indian. He respects and cares for other people. But sometimes he becomes really naughty and rude.  His life takes a big turn when he vists India for the first time. He wants to be an actor!!

Aaliya Khanna- Very sweet sister of Angad. She is 19 years old. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up. She loves her brother very much and is very close to him. She is the best friend of 😊. (You guys will get to know that next!!)

Naina Khanna- She is a really nice mother.(OPPOSITE FROM KYPH) She loves both of her children very much and thinks that they both are equal. She sometimes takes care of her buisness but basically she is a housewife.

Dilip Khanna-  Dilip Khanna is a very rich man!! He is not caring at all. He loves both of his son but not more than he loves his money. He can do anything for money. He is not at all close to his children.

Kripa Sharma- A very sweet and traditional girl. She is 19 years old. Her biggest dream is to be a successfull actress someday. She lived in India throughout her whole life. Her best friend is.... YEAH you gussed it right Aaliya.

Gaytri Sharma- She is a very loving and a caring mother. Her husband died in a car crash and so Kripa is everything for her. She is also very rich as her husband used to be a very famous buisness man. She owns a very big fassion company.

Josh Kapoor- He is the best friend of Angad. Angad never hides anything from him. He is like a brother to Angad. he is in love whit  Aaliya.

PROMO 1:

we see a big party going on in a very big house in U.S. Everybody is having so much fun

Naina: Aaliya!!!

And we see a beautiful girl turn

Naina: Beta where is your brother??

Aaliya: Mom he is giving himself a finishing touch!!

WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PARTY IS ALL ABOUT!!

- I am really sory if it turns out to be bad!!

- sweecupcake😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcupcake31 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey u guys I am soo sorry
My fan fic is called Sirf Tum not Hum Tum
Next time I will change the tittle to Sirf Tum