Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
HATED d Dazzlers 2day xcept 4 Rey/Sharon...nd will HATE dem tmrw tooAngry...i wish dese weaklings get d sense dats it all dese idiots dirty planning nd giv a nice jawab 2 deir pranksWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kriyansh? (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yeha i miss Kriyansh too, i k now those stuiped pranks

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
My guess is that there wasn't much of Kriyansh because I think when they were filming this episode, the footloose practices were going on. I think Amar and Shakti needed time off to rehearse.

I know our Swayam will make Rey's misunderstanding go away because they will put two and two together and realize that the Dazzlers played pranks on the Weaklings. I think this will create a distant between Kriyansh, but when Rey finds out...Poor guy will have a lot of appologizing to do and us Kriyansh fans will see a lot more of the two together in the fire existWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolickajen

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

My guess is that there wasn't much of Kriyansh because I think when they were filming this episode, the footloose practices were going on. I think Amar and Shakti needed time off to rehearse.

I know our Swayam will make Rey's misunderstanding go away because they will put two and two together and realize that the Dazzlers played pranks on the Weaklings. I think this will create a distant between Kriyansh, but when Rey finds out...Poor guy will have a lot of appologizing to do and us Kriyansh fans will see a lot more of the two together in the fire existWink

u know robin i know what u r saying will surely happen as they say "dooriyan bhi hai zaruri" .
Par 'tadpati hai ye dooriyan'
bt i think it won't b swayam dis tym
i guess it wil rini, simi,vicky n nilesh themselves
like they wil get really happy when weaklings wil walk out of room
n say sumthing ye plan succesful or sumthing n hence wil lead 2 revlatin for rey n sharon
u know even if at that tym amar n shakti were preparing for footloose they could have managed like even in dmg also karan singh grover was in brazil for sum good 15-20 days i guess bt they did show him in the serial as they used 2 n many actors prepare for award shows n reality show along with their shoots
i just hope they don't keep kriyansh DUR DUR for a long tym

r07c

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
man nilesh ,simmi ,rinni , n vicky are gonna hav a very hard tym when rey and sharon fynds out about the pranks...or atleast i hope...that happens.
i wanna see sharon bust the other two for playing such a cheap prank on swayam...cant wait for 5:30

r07c

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
5.30?

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
i am in UAE...so 7 india means 5:30 here

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Ohk cool

Reeyana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.