Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Yipeee..ITS an official Date!

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! Jab se u me and tv and sbs ki updates dekhi hai i am on cloud nine! Afterall its indirectly going to be an Official date for raya! And it wil be all thanks to karthik and nuts! Waise i dont expect much from ram and priya..i know there wont be any hugs and kisses are a Big NO..family show jo hai! Aur pyar bhari baaton ka toh sawal hii nahin uthta lol the first time they met we all knw how they fought and were ready to even beat each other up and like priya said they dont have an amicable history together! Still we cant overlook their adorable engagement error..and ram's entry while ashwin made his indescent proposal..so all in all i am looking forward to this very unique yet cute couple to spend an evening together bas nuts karthik ko lekar kahin chali jaye taaki raya are left alone!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Divya23.-Swetha-Nikita99isha01cuterosyanizorveil_of_roses

tbpsgd3hhl Senior Member
tbpsgd3hhl
tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
theirs is a super cute love story... loved the scene the other day when he told her sweetly not to call him cute ... wasnt it just adorable

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index