Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

norani

norani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]
Ohhh Norani, You are here too and yeah I missed you so much. You are everywhere but you didnt see  my KB pictures ??Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry[/QUOTE]

I am everywhere dearie? Big smile Maybe I have wings to fly everywhere and admist of busy being everywhere I missed this post of yours. I have gone there but due to feeling dizzy because of the flying everywhere state I am in, I can't see the keyboard to type the letters that I want. So got to rest first ... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminivinolya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apne...Part 3 (Page 4)" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vinolya

IF-Dazzler

vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norani

[
Ohhh Norani, You are here too and yeah I missed you so much. You are everywhere but you didnt see  my KB pictures ??Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry[/QUOTE]

I am everywhere dearie? Big smile Maybe I have wings to fly everywhere and admist of busy being everywhere I missed this post of yours. I have gone there but due to feeling dizzy because of the flying everywhere state I am in, I can't see the keyboard to type the letters that I want. So got to rest first ... LOL
[/QUOTE]
OK... OK... fine dear.. I can understand.. take rest and come back soon...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noraniulakmini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top