Tellys Big Wedding--- TOI

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Tellys big wedding 

Riyaz Gangji will dress Simar for her shaadi 

Pradip Gupta 

Every bride dreams of wearing the perfect designer outfit on for her wedding.When Simar from Colors Sasural Simar Ka decided to take the plunge and marry Prem,the hunt for her shaadi ka joda began.The channel has roped in designer Riyaz Ganjii,who has designed for many a Bollywood celebrity.He has conceptualised the leading couples look keeping their characters and grand scale of the wedding in mind.He has used maroon and green the traditional bridal colours for Simars lehenga and embellished it with contemporary Swarovski and the traditional zardozi work.Deepika Samson,who plays Simar,says,I adore the entire look that Riyaz has put together.My lehengacholi and dupatta is heavier than me,but the outfit is so well designed that you dont mind putting it on. To complement Simars outfit,Prems sherwani has also been designed in gold and maroon.Adds Shoaib Ibrahim,who plays Prem,A brides outfit is the highlight in a wedding but Riyaz has given equal importance to Prems look.The sherwani looks grand.I would like him to design for my real-life wedding too. Ashvini Yardi,Programming Head,Colors,says,This wedding is the high point for the show and we are doing everything possible to make it larger than life.Riyazs ethnic designs will bring alive the wedding celebrations and make Simar-Prem the ultimate onscreen couple. Riyaz is,obviously,very excited about this venture.He says,Television is an exciting medium for us to showcase our designs and connect with the viewers,who then usually become our customers.

GRAND GARB: Deepika Samson and Shoaib Ibrahim and (inset) Riyaz Gangji 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Copyright 2011 Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. A

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...cuttiee

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing...
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
salinaa Senior Member
salinaa
salinaa

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
thnxxx for sharinggg

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index