NEWSPAPER INTERVIEW OF SAKSHI TANWAR

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NEWSPAPER INTERVIEW OF SAKSHI TANWAR (24 july 2011 *Hindustan*) :
"Priya k liye ektaa ne kiya intzaar"

http://www.livehindustan.com/news/lifestyle/lifestylenews/article1-shakshi-tanwar-50-50-181912.html

sakshi tanwar popular as parvati bhabhi of KGGK is now come up with a nev avtaar as priya in sony's show BALH
In this show she is portraying the character which is of her own age and on other side is also performing in the film "mohall assi" with sunny dyoel in the direction of Dr. Chandraprakash dwivedi
here is the some points of her talk with us :
kahani ghar ghar ki was the most famous show in its time but after the show go off air...u too almost disappear frm tv
its all my decision of keeping myself away frm tv, the show was go on for 8yrs n i portray the role of parvati continuously for 8 yrs plus the story also revolves around me. After that i had gone for tour.
When i got the negative role in BV which was just opposite of parvati...i do it only becoz it was the cameo role.

but we heard that in BV ur character was not liked by viewers thats y it was ended soon
iam not agree wid ur point, that character was thought as short one frm starting ...even viewers gave their opinions to channel to pull that character for long but i was not ready for it

why u decided to come back with bade achchhe lgate h...
just after when the show KGGK go off air...ekta kapur offers us this serial...she always want to start this show with me and ram...but i clearly said that i want some break thats y ekta waits to produce this serial and said that whenever she will start this serial...the main leads will b only me and ram.

what is ur work experience by working in the show
iam so happy with this show...ekta kapur done a good job...i always enjoyed in working with ekta kapur and like her behaviour too. We never argue or disobey each other.
do u think,that viewer want u to see in the romantic character of BALH
the truth is that now we can easily work as now we r in that position where v have lots of loyal viewers and those loyal viewers always want to watch that show in which we perform.
In todays date we have crores of fans thats why we have the freedom of working with our creative status.

Now i have nothing to prove. When i was portrayed the role of parvati...that time we r new ...we had to discover ourself as an actor.
We have to give stability to a character and that nee more hardwork.
But now viewers too become open minded , they easily understand an actor.
U also worked in some movies, but it doesn't work
i have worked in movies only bcoz of some personal relations but now iam quite aware. Recently i have perform in the movie "mohalla assi" in the direction of Dr. Chandraprakash dwevidi.
what is ur character in mohalla assi
in this movie i have portrayed the role of sunnys wife savitri who is sanskrit teacher. This movie shows the good and bad relationship b/w husband and wife. In this movie my character is too strong which will longly remembered by viewers...thats sure.
I want to say that these types of character r rarely written. I hope that this movie and my charac. Will b liked by viewers.

Now u have got so much popularity...what do u want to say
by getting success every actor grow themselves with the reputation of actor.
Me too want to grow myself thats why i want to do something different.
I think that i haven't do something special yet. With tv shows i have to do daring work in movies too.
since yet to whom u want to give credit for ur success
tv is a medium for writer...so for the success of serial the all credit goes to writer and creative team. KGGK got the success bcoz of teamwork.
i.e. Only the whole team can entertain the viewers. Edited by MishalsFAN - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great!! Sakshi is one of the very  few  actress who can demand her own  time and role. EK had bowed to her and waited patiently till she was free. That speaks a lot about her as an actress. 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting! It's difficult to hide talent under a bushel!
priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saakshi Tanwar rocks. No body can even come close to her.
She is the best actress of TV.
SAAKSHI TANWAR ROCKSSS
isha01 thumbnail
hey can anyone translate this interview in english??????
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for sharing this article😊
ST is truly an amazing actress,no wonder Ekta preferred to wait .
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks Priya for sharing this article😊
ST is truly an amazing actress,no wonder Ekta preferred to wait .

oh so my puji is already here...
Yup ST is superb actress :-)
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

tfs, Priya😊

minakshi u too
superb yaar
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks..will read it. And try to post the English transaltion later.
'
Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Thanks..will read it. And try to post the English transaltion later.

thanks kripa,
i have translated half of the interview...next half is remaining *iam little bit lazy*