Thendral

*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for chapter 8. This chapter sound interesting and end with suspense. Let see whether in next chapter Tamil will see Thulasi or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thendral FF ~ Forever Me and You* Ch20 on page 19 (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Originally posted by Hema_M

By the way one suggestion da,try to put all the Chapters in the first page itself so that it will be easier to read I mean the continuity will be good.

Thanks HemuSmile Akka your idea is good ka, i thought of that too. But athula oru probs iruku ka,
we cant post all the chapters in second post as the limit will be exceeeded, naraiya space irukadu kaEmbarrassed Thats why we did INDEX post and there are all the chapters, you just has to click thereBig smile And Hemu, i will update the subject folder whenever i post the next chaptersBig smile It would have been nice, if i could do what u told, continuty would have been there, but it wont allow to post all chapters in one post, thats why me posting per post 2 chaptersBig smile

Oh I see,thanks for the clarification da.The FF is going really well.A very good work.I think this is the first  FF for our T&T.All the very for the upcoming chapters.We r expecting them soon Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmosahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy, right now this story is going muchhh better than Thendral and i am enjoying it so much. Hope TA meets her in the next chapter Day Dreaming.

TTfanShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

TA pushed the gates open and saw absolutely nothing but the darkness. He looked around but didn't see any sign of anyone. It was strange, he swore that there was someone here. Just as he was about to leave, he heard a sniffle behind a nearby wall. TA turned around to walk there.

"Dei Thamizh," said Kanagu. "Come on, I bought the fuel. Let's put fill your bike and go home."

"No, not yet. There's someone here," replied TA.

"Hey, who will be here in the temple at this time? Don't be foolish, let's go home."

"No, Thulasi is here. I need to find her," replied TA and walk to the wall where he heard the sniffles. He looked around but there was no one there. TA sighed in disappointment and walked slowly back to his bike.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you should get a good night sleep and in the morning, we can go get some information as to where she might be," said Kanagu trying to console TA.

With a heavy heart TA agreed and looked back at the temple one last time. He was so sure she was there. He got onto his bike and rode away with Kanagu.

Thulasi saw him ride away and broke down into tears. He was so close to finding her, so close but she had escaped. Why did he have to make this so hard for her? She slowly started walking back to the bus stand as it was nearly time for her bus to leave. She showed her ticket, got in and went to her seat. Within minutes, the bus started off and began to head to its final destination.

About 10minutes into the ride the bus screeched to a halt. Thulasi looked around startled by the sudden disturbance. The bus driver had rushed out and a big crowd was forming around outside. People started shouting that someone got hit on a motorbike.

Thulasi became scared and ran outside the bus to see who it was. She pushed through the crowd and saw the face of a man bleeding and became shocked.

will be continued...

Edited by Shamz. - 05 August 2011 at 11:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviKowsiTheivaTTfanQuelle-Bellesahi.

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Chap-9 Shammy kutty,
whoa what suspense is this?? no I dun want Tamizh to be there.Again hospitalization then no thaangaadhu avanum ethana muraidaan hoapital povaan paavam pozhachu pottum vitudalaamSmile

Edited by Hema_M - 05 August 2011 at 11:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviTTfanQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
shamz,

hey what is this, yr friend related to the vikatan, kumaran team by any chance... only this time TA has accident after T leaves him, so one cant blame T...too much suspense here too yaar..

double weekend tension for usCry
anyway keep it going...good show! (very professional i must say!)Star

TTfanShemmosahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Suuuppperrr Shamz!!!  (Thanks to your friend too!)

Omg...you leave us in suspense as well.  I love how Tamil can feel that Tulasi is at the temple.

Please next chapter as soon as you can.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

shamz,

hey what is this, yr friend related to the vikatan, kumaran team by any chance... only this time TA has accident after T leaves him, so one cant blame T...too much suspense here too yaar..

double weekend tension for usCry
anyway keep it going...good show! (very professional i must say!)Star

Hahahaha, nooo, apdi ethuvum illaLOL She was like normal and started to write this, but now super sync with the story. What a coincidenceLOL

Aiyayooo...I need to put suspense break, just like Kumaran Sir, dont kill meROFLThis is my friend kattalaiCryLOL

ThanksssBig smile

Edited by Shamz. - 05 August 2011 at 11:35am

vjayamTTfansahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top